Army Thread Tuesday 18th June

Yo Inchers :hallo:

Comment

mollyka;1521110 wrote: :wings:
      :bow :bow

Comment

mollyka;1521120 wrote: Proper order:H Just back from AA --- watchin Hannibal. Tis dead good -- makin any mates in the runnin club Mr D'arsey?
        Gradually St Molls - I'm not very pro-active about going up to peeps and saying 'hi i'm new'... but some of the oldies start speaking to you Tho only so much speaking you can do when yer running.

Comment

great time thanks sweetpea, 13 bands in 3 days including my all time favorite, couldn't be better
          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Great Inchy- glad you had a good time and glad to 'see' ya back xx

Well folks hate to leave yis but will hafta go and lay down me weary head n bones,

Nighters and sweetdreams xx

Comment

sweetpea29;1521133 wrote: Great Inchy- glad you had a good time and glad to 'see' ya back xx

Well folks hate to leave yis but will hafta go and lay down me weary head n bones,

Nighters and sweetdreams xx
              Toodlepip - sleep well :hallo:

Comment

InChains;1520988 wrote: morning all, hope everyone's having a good day. went a bit off the rails last night, home coming was... not exactly as nice as i'd hoped (though the shower was to die for xD) some issues have come up that I'm dealing with but not well haha, family stuff, relationship stuff etc. will try and check in later.

-inchy
                how's it all going now Inchy? hope today's turned out better.

Comment

Evening the meeting went there was good humour and a small group and everyone shared including me. I'm not always good at sharing but in a small you're uually asked and I was fine with it. Its good listening to others as you always learn something. Well off to bed soon so i'll say good night and catch you all on the moro. :bedtime:

Comment

Hi Army. I was just wondering if anyone has heard from Mario since he left for Portugal?
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Tis myself... creeping in stealthily to turn the lights oot!

My family is really REALLY noisy. I'm sitting here decompressing! :nutso:

Oiche mhaith... and big hugs.

*click*

Comment

Working...
                      X