juicing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

juicing

I am finally back to juicing! With the broken foot I got completely out of my routine. I did enjoy all the junk food I ate...but I guess that's over...darn.

My goal is 7 days of juice only. Today is day 1.

-Spinach
    -Tomato
    -Cucumber
    -Apple
    -Banana
    -Mango/Strawberry/Pineapple Mix (frozen)
    -Blueberries
    -Raspberries
    1 Scoop Protein Powder
    1 Scoop fiber
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

juicing

K9 when you say Fibre do you mean psyllym? (sp)
      Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
      ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

juicing

I just bought some powdered fiber called Konsyl (sp?) Probably don't even need it with all that spinach. LOL

Comment

juicing

Niner... if you're using the Nutribullet (as opposed to a centrifugal juicer) yer gonna be on the throne a lot! And fiber as well?! Flippin heck woman! :H

I use both kinds of juicer... I have a Breville that I use for veggie juicing (except spinach, that goes in the blender type juicer) and I make fruit smoothies in the blender. The green drinks from the Breville are awesome but OMG what a pain in the arse it is to clean...

I was making my own wheat grass shots for a while... you just cut it up with scissors and chuck it in the blender (Nutribullet) and whiz, then strain it in a small strainer and squeeze all the moisture out if it. Tastes like... well, like grass, but meant to be very good for you.

Comment

juicing

Zenstyle;1552047 wrote: Niner... if you're using the Nutribullet (as opposed to a centrifugal juicer) yer gonna be on the throne a lot! And fiber as well?! Flippin heck woman! :H
            You're right Zenny...I skipped the fiber today! LOL :H

Comment

juicing

K9Lover;1552049 wrote: You're right Zenny...I skipped the fiber today! LOL :H
              Hee hee! You're the proud owner of a clean colon! :egad: Nice topic of conversation! :H

Comment

juicing

Hey, it's a good way to start the day!
                I have to 'fess up that I cheated on my juice diet yesterday...so here I go...day 1! LOL

Comment

juicing

Niner... have you seen "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead"? It's on Netflix and a "must-see" for you if you haven't seen it already. Very motivational for kicking off a juice diet!

Comment

juicing

Yes! I watched that at the gym while I was on the eliptical machine. I think that's what got me started on the juicing thing. My Nutribullet is different than what he used, but same principle. I haven't watched any Netflix since I broke my foot...I am anxious to get back to the gym and catch up on my documentaries! LOL

Comment

juicing

K9Lover;1552073 wrote: Yes! I watched that at the gym while I was on the eliptical machine. I think that's what got me started on the juicing thing. My Nutribullet is different than what he used, but same principle. I haven't watched any Netflix since I broke my foot...I am anxious to get back to the gym and catch up on my documentaries! LOL
                      I have been having a heap of trouble with an old knee injury this last year. I'm not sure what helped as I gave up wheat and started juicing again at the same time... but one (or both) of these things has made that flippin knee stop clicking when I walk and it's not sore now (touch wood).

Have I lost a pound though? Nope!!! :upset:

Comment

Working...
                      X