Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 19th June

Goooooooood morning, folksies

Reccie: enjoy your trip! When are you planning to be back?

Everyone else: have a lovely Hump Day.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Morning Tipperooo :hallo:

Coffee?

Comment

That's big enough for us all to share. I'll get straws.

Morning everyone else - coffee? :H

Reccie - send us a postcard will ya?

Comment

Morning Tipps RC and all to come. Reccie have a lovely trip hope you have a lovely time and take lots of photos. Ohh plenty of coffee there RC i'll have a cup:cupajoe:. Nice morning here clear and dry but no sun yet. Have a wonderful Wednesday or happy hump day.

Comment

MARIO?! Techie was asking if we'd heard from you since you wis in Potugal. Give us a wave if you're there.

Morning Foxy :hallo: Gonna get some croissants for the coffee. Backinabit.

Comment

Comment

Ohh ta for the lovely crossants Rc. Just had muesli but i'll have one they so tempting. The sun is just out now. :rays:

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Runners, Foxyloxy,

Found the straws in the back of the cupboard.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, think i'll be nabbing one of those crazy straws, love me some coffee. not been up long, still sleeping off download xD been back to the old ways for a couple of days, if anybody would like to kick my ass i'd appreciate it, planning to get back on track.

have a nice trip Reccie

n happy hump day to ya'll
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Happy Wednesday all! Inchy - glad you are getting back on track I need to dive head first into that cup of coffee! Tips, RC, JC and Foxy hope you can join me...lol

Working from home today as I have to take the eldest to an appointment early. I am so lucky to have a company that is flexible. My boss is a really good guy. It makes it almost bearable having to deal with the psychotic clients...lol

Have a happy day all!

Love Waggy
                    February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

InChains;1521300 wrote: morning all, think i'll be nabbing one of those crazy straws, love me some coffee. not been up long, still sleeping off download xD been back to the old ways for a couple of days, if anybody would like to kick my ass i'd appreciate it, planning to get back on track.

have a nice trip Reccie

n happy hump day to ya'll
                      you said it, hun (and it's kicked with love and affection ok?)

Comment

Morning Army,

On my third cup of coffee, myself, although "normal" sized.

Safe travels, Reccie. Enjoy a break from routine.

Inchy, :b&d: Quit letting this guy :alf: mess with you!!

Really not much to say, other than hello. Hope all you troopers stay on track and keep up the march today.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Good morning Army

Hello to all :hallo:

Yeah Mr D'Arsey - that's about the right size of coffee this girl would require of a morning!

Inchy- won't kick yer ass (Mr D'Arsey has it covered) but will stand beside you and offer any support I can:l

Sooo, its me day off, still in the pjs and trying to summons the energy to get-up and seize the day...just one more coffee should do it.. No rain and patchy sunshine so the garden is beckoning

Comment

Yo to Incheroooooooo, Waggerooo, Runnerooo, Cinderooo.

Surfeit of OOOOOOOOOOOOooos again.

Ach Inchy, you know the drill. You know you like AFness. Give yourself a few days to get your head clear,pretty pliz.

Pleasant couple of hours with the son and heir. He's 25 today. I just love him lots and lots.

Funny what you remember of the day but my biggest one was cleaning the car inside and out and the woman next door saying that baby's going to be here today. Ha ha, says I, it's not due for another week......................how right she was.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Crikey as well as a surfeit of Ooooooooooooooos I'm suffering from X-post syndrome.

Morning Mushypea.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X