Army Thread Wednesday 19th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1521494 wrote: :H:H I ain't passin out NOWHERE ya hear??!!! I got a reputation to protect --- I'm LEEEEEAAAAAVVVVING
    :H There ya are

Comment

mollyka;1521494 wrote: :H:H I ain't passin out NOWHERE ya hear??!!! I got a reputation to protect --- I'm LEEEEEAAAAAVVVVING
      Straight away or forthwith.

I'm positive you said you were getting something speshull this week
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

[QUOTE=RunningCourage;1521497]Me hate ANYONE who even BREATHES near me :H:H

Oh dear His Royal D'Arsiness the First tis not in good form so...

*whispering and no breathing here then*

Comment

mollyka;1521503 wrote: Definitely forthwith:H
          Nah nothing speshull this week - stop persiciuttttink me:H
          :H:H:H
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1521502 wrote: Well I is well finished there:H - but no, in seriousness - my 'passing out' is in two weeks --- really lookin forward to it, we make little speeches and everything!!!
            Hows you peapie?
            All grand with me Molls Found a post of your's earlier about dry drunks- found it v interesting and relevant to my thoughts at present :thanks:

Do yis have the 'passing out' out somewhere special?

Passing out no more for you:goodjob:

Comment

me again :waving:

Comment

mollyka;1521511 wrote: I don't get the impression that you are ANYTHING like a dry-drunk imo! It's normal as well to not engage in loads of shit in the early days --- until I WANTED to be interested in things - I just wasn't - but that comes....
                We go down to Aiseiri itself, which has amazing gardens going all the way down to the sea --- really gorgeous, and they lay on food and stuff and you just get to meet all the former inmates --- really looking forward to see who's still sober etc......... it's quite posh, you dress up and stuff and they do big platters of Wexford strawberry's and cream an all --- it's gonna be GREAT!!!! Get a medallion toooooooo
                That does sound really amazing Molls. Have ye got yer glad-rags sorted for it? Will all the family go too?

Comment

RunningCourage;1521512 wrote: me again :waving:
                  *whispers* Hallo His Royal D'Arsiness the Turd,:bow

ya feelin a little better now?

Comment

mollyka;1521511 wrote: I don't get the impression that you are ANYTHING like a dry-drunk imo! It's normal as well to not engage in loads of shit in the early days --- until I WANTED to be interested in things - I just wasn't - but that comes....
                    We go down to Aiseiri itself, which has amazing gardens going all the way down to the sea --- really gorgeous, and they lay on food and stuff and you just get to meet all the former inmates --- really looking forward to see who's still sober etc......... it's quite posh, you dress up and stuff and they do big platters of Wexford strawberry's and cream an all --- it's gonna be GREAT!!!! Get a medallion toooooooo
                    I's agree too. I think it can just be very frustrating in the early days cos it is such a change to our normal way of being that our bodies - mind, physical, emotional, the old shebang - and it does take time for all of it to realign to new ways/modes of dealing with and engaging with our world. We is impatient creatures

I don't think yer a dry drunk at all peapants. Indeed I think that you consider that in the first place is a possible sign that you're not. If that makes sense?

Molly's getting a medalion.. hang on a tic, let me get a pic out of what you might look like...

**runs off**

Comment

I'd love to come. I've got a hat.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1521516 wrote: Wot's up with Arsey??
                        Piddlepants is taking the pissypants outa me (:stomper :H

Comment

mollyka;1521515 wrote: Yeah, got a purty frock - sort of mad men style --- feel really good in it --- at the mo. just Joe and I are going --- I'd say Adam and Joey would prolly like to go, but it gets a wee bit complicated then when it comes to Simon. Si thought it was nonsense me going there in the first place - and didn't do the family days down there, he just visited me and was a shoulder to cry on.... so may just keep it simple and stick with Joe and myself
                          Mind you saying that he didn't think you had a problem, but am sure he's just as proud of ya too.

Ye'll hafta show us some pics. Hope yis get a good day weather wise too.

Comment

Molly and her Medallions (with new hair do and make up )

Comment

RunningCourage;1521520 wrote: Piddlepants is taking the pissypants outa me (:stomper :H
                              Am soooo NOT taking the pissypants outa ya! Yer boxers stink at any rate so wouldnae touch em! :H

Comment

sweetpea29;1521523 wrote: Am soooo NOT taking the pissypants outa ya! Yer boxers stink at any rate so wouldnae touch em! :H
                                :stomper: they do not - me ma cleaned them only last month FFS :H

Comment

Working...
                                X