Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ready to start

Hi all
    Ive been lurking around for a week now. I am almost done with the book and have the CDs. I got the rest of my supplements today and the Topamax is on the way. Should I wait for it or start now?
    I was afraid that if the supplements are to offset the Topa side effects maybe I should wait but alot of you take them all anyway....
    I also got Kudzu at the store and it is 613mg- the only one I could find. (im impulsive)
    I wasnt going to do all the sups until I read in the book that they offset the side effects of Topa, which like many of you, I am a bit afraid of.

For those of you who take Kudzu with L-glut, how much and how often?

Thanks to all for all your great info-
    G

G

ready to start

heya Dayzee. So glad you are getting rolling with the program! I'd recommend taking the Kudzu three times per day and mind you the MWO brand that you can get from this website really is a superior product so give it a go before giving up if you don't get the results from the store brand. I use L-glut in bulk powder form and try to get two heaping t-spoons per day (approx 10 to 12 grams). That's a lot, but it's not harmfull and smaller ammounts often don't curb cravings for alcohol and sugar (a side benefit!) I'm not familiar with topa as i'm on campral and citalopram right now but I'd start on the supplements right away. and lots of water and eat your veggies. and bring a clean hanky...just kidding! be well and congrads to you.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

ready to start

Yep....good advice from the D!
      Lots of water and good "live" foods.

) Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
      X