Arm Thread Thursday 20th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mollyka;1521905 wrote: Deffo icecream Tipps u deserve it!! All the transfer letters are in our letter boxes apparently and I'm in swords!!!! Get me HOME!!!!!
    Beam you up, Molly?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Popping in - skived off work early on the premise that i was away to work with one of our groups who are doing a wee 10min performance for some MSP's... only I left a bit too early, so came home to down a pint of juice before heading back out.

Good day peeps?

Back laters :hallo:

Comment

Cannot post easily but Hi army. Water 2 euro so much cheaper than booze

Comment

Yo yo Troopers,

Must be a blooming nightmare for you me lovely Molls.

Me lovely boy's not going back 'til tomorrow morning.

It's just smashing to see you dropping in Our Whizzy.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Good evenink to the Arm! Good mornink to the leg and good arvo to the rest of the bod.

News from the rock.... feckin horrendously cold and blustery day, went over to another part of the island with a friend and almost froze to death, had a shite lunch out, made a bloody good dinner of baked hake (excellent fish), had dealings with me Ma's lawyer which I've been hating as I used to be his legal secretary (GAH!!!) and now sitting in me jammies waiting for a mate to come over. I had a good time with me longest standing bestie last night... a trip down memory lane.

I changed my tickets today and won't be leaving here now till the 2nd July... will spend a night in Glasgow with a cousin and then homeward bound.

And now yiz know as much as I do! :H

My mate just got here so will toodle pip. Might catch someone around after... XXX

Comment

Only me again.

Molls - sounds very stressful indeed. Duck - maybe the radar will miss you :l

Whizzy! :waving:

Have a lovely evening with yer boy JC.

Zen - no tracking device needed for you. Hake sounds awesome. Love a good hake. All the best with yer maw's lawyer - never had to deal with them myself really. Reckon you know what yer speaking about

Comment

Yo Zennifer, Runners,

They're both watching footie. Tahiti v Spain.
                I am playing games on FB and lurking round here.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hey JC!

Footie? **yawn**

Isn't tahiti a spread made from sesame seeds?

Oh.

Tahini.

am lurking too, moseying about seeing who's saying what. nosey bugger me :H

Comment

I likes a bit of footie,

The Japan v Italy game last night was a corker.

Think I must have read just about every thread on here tonight.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I only really get into footie during the world cup (yes, i am one of those ones)...

F1 more my bag. Though for some reason i can get into watching long distance runners - REALLY boring, but suppose kinda interesting cos i do it.

Yep am doing quite a bit of reading here too... now into the men's section... never go there. Far too manly for the likes of me:H

Comment

Well this is the Confederation Cup, bit like the World cup but no British team in it.

I could always paint something and we could watch it dry.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1521976 wrote: Well this is the Confederation Cup, bit like the World cup but no British team in it.

I could always paint something and we could watch it dry.
                          :H:H

Yer nails?

Comment

RunningCourage;1521978 wrote: :H:H

Yer nails?
                            Can't even do that tonight. I'm at paid job tomorrow which invovlve wrestling with 8 squillion staples. Oooooooooooooh plays havoc with me nails.

Mind you we do have the joy of watching Mr JC changing his surgical socks later. Thrill a minute in the JC hood tonight.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

you get paid to wrestle staples? wow. not a job i could handle. not good at wrestling is me.

well... i'm just on me arse with the tv chatting to itself. had a good evening with the kids - they had to do a wee showing of the performance they're working on for political peeps who are meeting in stirling this weekend at the local college (as opposed to the parliament). only thing is, the political peeps are cheeky fecking mares cos they just talk to one another over and during all the young people's performances. mighty rude says me. But the kids did good

Comment

evening all, been repapering the room for abut an hour, other halfs going to see family on saturday n will be away for a week, be a wee bit lost without him
                                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                                X