What's this about a man with 10 stone testicles? uch:
      JC is fantasizing again...

Yo peapants! :hallo:

Comment

Arm Thread Thursday 20th June

Yo Mr D'Arsey How's you doin?

Comment

Am good thanks Sweetie. Been a rough week but its over now, so moving on a bit more mentallly. I have just about done all the "firsts" since I got sober so it should be plain sailing now I hope. Very unimpressed with the rain, the park where I walk my dog will be flooded by morning if it keeps up. Was just checking in really, its just about bed time.
          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Hey Sylv - :l to ya and glad yer week's over if it's been a tough one.

Doing fine peapants. how's you doing? Gotta go to leaba now though cos early run in the morning.

Hugs all

:bedtime:

Comment

spiderwoman;1522017 wrote: Am good thanks Sweetie. Been a rough week but its over now, so moving on a bit more mentallly. I have just about done all the "firsts" since I got sober so it should be plain sailing now I hope. Very unimpressed with the rain, the park where I walk my dog will be flooded by morning if it keeps up. Was just checking in really, its just about bed time.
              Sorry it's been a rough week Sylv:l Be very proud of yourself for getting through it sober:goodjob:

For once it's actually NOT raining here!:H

Comment

RunningCourage;1522028 wrote: Hey Sylv - :l to ya and glad yer week's over if it's been a tough one.

Doing fine peapants. how's you doing? Gotta go to leaba now though cos early run in the morning.

Hugs all

:bedtime:
                Yeah all grand this end D'Arsey thanks:l

Nightnight, sleep tight and don't let the bed-bugs bite

Comment

so... my half sister i ahven't seen since i was 8 just contacted me. i'm freaking.
                  I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1522037 wrote: so... my half sister i ahven't seen since i was 8 just contacted me. i'm freaking.
                    Hey Inchy, is this a bad thing for you?

Comment

Sorry Inchy, that question was stupid, if your freaking I take it, its not what you want.

I've to head on to bed now as up early tomorrow, hope you're ok?:l

Comment

no i'm glad to hear from her, just so shocked and confused, life just changed drastically in a matter of a few minutes
                        I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                        X