Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 21st June

Goooooooood morning, Army

POETS day it is, and not a moment too soon!

Have a lekker Friday, everyone. Wassup for the weekend?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning MrT and all who follow :waving:

I've got a weekend off for once MrT meeting up with a friend tomorrow for shopping, food and maybe cinema. Sunday going to watch my county team play football with my Dad so looking forward to that too.

Hope you and everyone have a great day and weekend xx

Comment

Morning Tipps Sweetpea and all to come. Its raining here. Well its the longest day of the year today 21st June supposed to be extra daylight doubt i'll notice here if the rain keeps up. No plans yet for the weekend but bought something in a wrong size I need to change today and order my meds from the Dr and pick it up. Might get to the library today or tomorrow. Household chores and gardening to catch up and usual stiff. Haven't been to the cinema in ages must check out some trailers and see whats at the nearest one to me which is Dun Laoghaire. Enjoy your weekend off Sweetpea. Now for a 2nd coffee. Have a good weekend too tipps and the rest of the army.:cupajoe:

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo, Mushypea, Foxyloxy

Must get me caffeine drip adjusted.

Keeping all things crossed for Molls today.

At work today with Sir Pee.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Jc. I forgot Molly is expecting news about work transfer today. Hope all goes well Molls and I hope the changes are ok with you. Just Having boiled egg with wholemeal for breakfast and another cawfee. I'll be wired at this stage:H. Nah 2 or 3 cups in the morning is normal for followed by throughout the day. Luv me coffee.Have a fab Friday.:cupajoe:

Comment

Well I've only managed the one. Hopefully someone's got the kettle on at work.

Must away, bacinalongishbit.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning Tips,Foxy, Peapants and Jacaroooney...

Just back from a loooooong run. Ready for bed :H

Work this morning then orf to the dentists to get a needle in me gubbins and a filling :no: Worst thing i hate about it is i cannae really taste food for the rest of the day.

Comment

Morning army

Just popped in to say I'm still alive - working the clock round but nothing new there !!

I'm also proud to say my kitten had 4 beautiful kittenettes last night TRAUMA !! Never seen anything like it - she did so well

Now the problem is not to get too attached and find them good homes !!

Have great weekends everyone
                Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Page 1? How very unusual.

Overcast and rainy on the rock. Have to take Ma and Aunty supermarket shopping today... oh joy! :H Other than that... off to the solicitors to wrangle documents off them, probably a walk at some point, and going out for dinner with Mum, Aunt, Uncle and Uncle's wife tonight to a restaurant I haven't been to before. Presently consuming more cawfee on hold with BA on speakerphone for the last 15 mins with my mother muttering "makes yer want to shoot someone". You can get through to BA easily in the USA but here... oh no... here yer on hold for feckin 15 mins plus. Irritating, so it is. Bloody automated systems... :gramps: Then on Wednesday they said they'd call me back in 15 mins (15 mins seems to be a theme) and I never heard from them again. Day 3 of changing bloody tickets and no feckin confirmation email so back to the bloody nonsense AGAIN this morning! Gah!

Rant over. )

Comment

Hi, Zenners!!!!

Rarely catch you when you are on line.

BA?

It sounds like you are actually very happy with your visit. I bet your mum is thrilled with the sober Zenners, too.

Waves to all troops. I'll be backinabit, to quote our JC.

Love,
                    Cindi
                    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

we all uber busy in the sun today folks? uber busy at work?

only JUST onto page two? now, now where's all the gas?!

at folks having been to the dentist. half me fecking face is numb. dribbling tea and general drooling all round. very pretty.

if yer ootside - mind to wear sunscreen now, ok? http://youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI[/video]]SUNSCREEN

Comment

No news is good news, Molls?

:hallo: d'Rooler

Safely home - traffic was horrific. Start of the school holidays, so the roads were busy,and pouring with rain.
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Just going to slip into something more comfortable. At least I know it isn't that prospect that has Arsey drooling
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hiya xxx

Comment

:l Whizzy :l

Hope you're still enjoying your holls!

Mrs. T and the cubs off to the movies. A local production - Spud: the madness continues. About a boy on a scholarship at a posh skool and his adventures. Also starring John Cleese as an alcoholic English teacher. I loved the books, but couldn't be arsed to set foot outside the house in this weather and after a fairly tough week.
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X