Army Thread Friday 21st June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come to think of it, I reckon you'd really enjoy having a read of John van de Ruit, Arsey.

Have a look: John van de Ruit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And

Official Spud Book Website by John Van De Ruit
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm starting to feel like Mario now...
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

So how was yer day, Tippy?
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Cannot do much Internet wise !! Just sending warm vibes cx

Comment

Oh, grand thanks Mr. T.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

anon;1522314 wrote: Cannot do much Internet wise !! Just sending warm vibes cx
              Warm vibes gratefully received, Whizzy. It's ffffffffffffffffecking fffffffffffffffreezing here at the mo.

BUT: it's winter solstice too. Frome here on in, the days become longer again.
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening MrT and MrsA and all :wavin:

Just in from work, sat here with a coffee trying to come down after a crazy busy day, and work out what to have for me dins

How's the hols going MrsA?

Comment

sweetpea29;1522317 wrote: Evening MrT and MrsA and all :wavin:

Just in from work, sat here with a coffee trying to come down after a crazy busy day, and work out what to have for me dins

How's the hols going MrsA?
                  Dreadful sitting by the sea eating fab food fresh orange juice. How lucky ami??

Comment

mollyka;1522290 wrote: just quick dip in to say HI! We were out on the bike all day so just running in for a shower then off out again. No letter received today - so the radar seems to be flying nice and low ;-)
                    Hope everyone's having a lovely day in this lovely weather!!
                    Hey Molls- glad to hear the radar is flying low Sounds like yer havin a busy wee day hope ye can pop back later xx

Comment

anon;1522318 wrote: Dreadful sitting by the sea eating fab food fresh orange juice. How lucky ami??
                      Ah you poor ting ya!:H Life's a bitch sometimes eh?!

Sounds wonderful MrsA Are ye still getting to run?

Comment

RunningCourage;1522291 wrote: we all uber busy in the sun today folks? uber busy at work?

only JUST onto page two? now, now where's all the gas?!

at folks having been to the dentist. half me fecking face is numb. dribbling tea and general drooling all round. very pretty.

if yer ootside - mind to wear sunscreen now, ok? http://youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI[/video]]SUNSCREEN
                        Ye sound like one of my wee patients D'Arsey! Hope yer Mum has put a bib on ya?

Oh and hope ye have brought yer months worth of boxers to get laundered!!

Comment

Quest for the key;1522188 wrote: Morning army

Just popped in to say I'm still alive - working the clock round but nothing new there !!

I'm also proud to say my kitten had 4 beautiful kittenettes last night TRAUMA !! Never seen anything like it - she did so well

Now the problem is not to get too attached and find them good homes !!

Have great weekends everyone
                          Good to see ya Questy- was askin bout ya yesterday

Congrats to yer kitten on becoming a Mummy!

Off to make some dins now, laters if anyone about xx

Comment

Message received from

"Would you say hello to the Army for me. I hope they are well. Been thinking of you all the while walking. Finished day 3 of walk and sitting in me tent on a cliff top overlooking Irish Sea.Weather has been dry so far and the views have been fabulous. Hard work tho'....started walking ar 7am today!"
                            It could be worse, I could be filing.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening army quiet today after 7pm and only 3 pages in? Just raining here but its warm. Nice to that Reccie is having a nice on his travels and the weather is holding good. Hi Zen and Anon enjoying your holls too. Just cooking some dinner here boiled spud peppered grill steak and salad with light coleslaw then chill for the evening. Read post here and fb see whats on tv after corrie and read some of my book I got for a Euro in charity shop last Saturday. Oh it looks like my Guniea pig has gone missing from the garden I haven't seen her since yesterday evening and I have hunted all over and in the car park at the back of the house but no sign. Bit sad but I cudn't get her back in to the house. God knows what happened she cud have died. Ahh well I tried and will not be replacing her. Inchy if your around how are your two Guinea pigs doing ? Did the they take to each other after the other got away? Arre they male or female? Rc your numbness shouldn't take too long to wear off hope its not too sore to eat and drink. Be back later after dinner.

Comment

Hiya Jacks :hiya: How are you this evening?

Big waves to Panda the explorer :waving: Glad he's getting the weather for his travels.

Very quiet bout here tonight.....should I shower?

Comment

Working...
                                X