iPhone App?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone App?

Anyone have a suggestion for a free app that will count out my AF days? I'm hoping I will get to the point soon where I've lost track! So far I subtract 2 from the current date but whatever will I do in July?:upset::
    Newbies Nest
    Toolbox
    My accountability thread

iPhone App?

Hi June,
    So funny, I was looking for an app while I was out tonight. There must be something out there. Will let you know if I come across anything.

Comment

iPhone App?

Thanks LostSoul. How's your day going?
      Newbies Nest
      Toolbox
      My accountability thread

Comment

iPhone App?

I use the old fashioned way...a calendar But maybe you could use the one that Jackie Claire puts in the Super Sunday Shout Outs thread. I believe you just put in the beginning date and the current date and it will count days for you.
        AL free since March 17th 2011...loving this life. No drinking no matter what.

Hi my name is Lori and i am so happy to be here.

Comment

iPhone App?

Hi June, I actually just sent you a message. First time out tonight with a friend who was drinking. It wasnt easy but I didnt give in. I really hope this struggle subsides. Being in those environments makes me feel anxious so, for now, I need to stay away and continue doing whats best for me. I could really use some friends that are sober. Maybe some of you will be soon
          Night everyone! xx

Comment

iPhone App?

Hi June, there is a Quitter app - whereby you put in the date and ti calculates how many days you have been quit... and also calculates how much you've saved (you just out a guestimate of what your average daily spend on x thing was (booze, smokes etc).

Just put Quitter into your app search. Oughta find it.

Best,
            RC

Comment

iPhone App?

Thanks. Quitter it is. Lost soul it will get easier. We are your friends. I'm away for two days will check in when I can.
              Newbies Nest
              Toolbox
              My accountability thread

Comment

iPhone App?

I use one called 1 Day at a Timer. Love it. Shows % through out the year which is still encouraging being this long. Today mine says 1yr 11mo 26days at 98.9% to another full year. I have pictures of my kids and I on the count day. Not sure when I got it, but knew it was somewhere in my 1st year.
                "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else."-- Judy Garland

Comment

Working...
                X