• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thead Saturday 22nd June

It's ok i will deal i think

Comment

I'm in chat
      Well it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well. You see you can't please everyone, so you've got to please yourself.

Comment

Hope you're ok, Corrie? :l

:hallo: Folksies.

I had a productive day... NOT. Packed mum's suitcase for her and bought some biltong that she wanted to take along as gifts, but that was it. I'll do the weekly shop on my way back from the airport tomorrow.

Howiys all tonight?
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening all,

Where's yer Ma off to?
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1522624 wrote: Evening all,

Where's yer Ma off to?
            Pretoria. Or Thswane, if you will (there is a post-apartheid name change struggle in progress). She's going to visit that dickhead who is allegedly my brother. Primarily to see the grandkids, but she also wants to try and clear the air with him. Also going to visit some mates of hers, my one aunt and uncle, SIL, and so on - away for 4 weeks. From then, all her leave has been cancelled, 'cos she needs to keep watch while the building and alterations are underway.

How's yerself and Sir P?
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Although I know nearly nothing about your Ma, Tips, I reckon she's strong enough these days to sort out any one, even Meillie sellers. Your brother will be a doddle.

We're ticking along nicely, ta for arsking.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1522634 wrote: Although I know nearly nothing about your Ma, Tips, I reckon she's strong enough these days to sort out any one, even Meillie sellers. Your brother will be a doddle.

We're ticking along nicely, ta for arsking.
                I reckon you're right. Mostly. She still sometimes tends to roll over and show her belly. But much less so.

Oh dear... Ma bought a blood pressure monitor the other day, and mine is consistently on the high side. I'm now telling myself all kinds of things, but still not wanting to go to doc. Am I becoming neurotic?
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Evening army. Didn't venture out today I got stuck in to cleaning instead. Been a mixed day weather wise rain wind and sunny spells. Its a lovely evening now so just having a coffee while waiting on dinner to cook. Got a baked spud on and will have it with some left over savoury minced beef and side salad. Just going to clean out two kitchen cupboards and hoover bedroom then chill oh need to tidy up shoes at the end of the wardrobe. got a fit of cleaning/tidying mania today:H but that its for another few months or so don't do cleaning cupboeards and drawers etc too often. Tipps hope your mum has a nice trip and makes up with your brother. Guess be a nice break for her to see some mates and relatives as well. Have a nice evening rest of army. Be back later.out::cupajoe:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1522637 wrote: I reckon you're right. Mostly. She still sometimes tends to roll over and show her belly. But much less so.

Oh dear... Ma bought a blood pressure monitor the other day, and mine is consistently on the high side. I'm now telling myself all kinds of things, but still not wanting to go to doc. Am I becoming neurotic?
                    You make her sound like a Labrador.

Now then step away from the machine, it'll drive you barmy. Worrying about it will only send it higher.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Yo there Foxy,
                      It's been what my Granny would call a lovely drying day. eg blowing a gale.
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

:wavin: Foxy

:H @ Labrador description. I guess Jasmine has rubbed off on her :H
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1522643 wrote: Yo there Foxy,
                          Your gran would have luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurved the southeaster that we get here.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And the machine is back in its box, where it belongs
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1522643 wrote: Yo there Foxy,
                              that's also a sexual act in Highland Scotland, JC.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1522645 wrote: Your gran would have luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurved the southeaster that we get here.
                                We'll send her over, she's busy trying to send my Aunt round the bend at the moment.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X