Army Thead Saturday 22nd June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Jacs Tipps and Inchy. Welcome to the new Guinea pig Lemmy. No sign of mine thinks she's gone off she wudn't stay this long away without food. Ahh well I miss her but tinking of getting a dog from a rescue centre at some stage. The pounds are crying out for homes.

Comment

Not a big Moterhead fan and don't know much about members and the music just that they are a heavy metel band. Used to like Def Leopard AC/DC and some rock songs from that time. Love 80's rock bands like Fleetwood Mac, Heart, Journey, Whitesnake , Reo Speedwagon among many. Ahh memoriesout::rockband:

Comment

Wazzzuppppp?????!

Is anyone interested in hearing how bloody tired I am? Gawd almighty I'm cream crackered. Getting feckin auld...

Took Ma shopping today and she's soon to the the proud owner of an electric recliner with an ejector seat. And went to Edinburgh Woolen Mill... she got three jumpers and I bought a fancy oilskin jacket, a top and a Burberry pattern throw for Cheryl. Then up to the Auntie's for dinner with the extended family. Now in an armchair in the sitting room with me feet on the cawfee table and I have been overcome by excessive fatigue all of a sudden... feckinknackered.com.

Orf for a squizz back...

Comment

Haven't seen a live band in yonks . Been lots on here but tickets quite expensive.

Comment

RunningCourage;1522648 wrote: that's also a sexual act in Highland Scotland, JC.

Comment

JackieClaire;1522650 wrote: :shocked:

I bet you're pulling me leg, but I'll bet that's another one.

Comment

RunningCourage;1522654 wrote: Not as much fun. Ever seen a cat use a rifle? Exactly. Chasing is way more fun. But then maybe am just weird :H
                The least you could have done is explain why two of their legs are longer on one side than the other. If yer going to tell them aboot the haggi at least give them the full lowdown ye ken?

Comment

Evening folks :wavin:

Cream crackered here too Zen. On the go all day n not long home.
                  Hafta make sambos for me outing to football with Dad tomorrow then think may hit the ol leaba as its gonna be an early start (

Laughing at the idea of yer Ma in a chair with an ejector- great job them things! Could do with one here at times!!

Foxy- absolutely love Fleetwood mac and Stevie Nicks:h

Inchy- how are you this eve?

Hiya Jacks and everyone else :waving:

Comment

Evening Zen well you had an eventful but tiring day. Cream crackered meself after doing a load of cleaning and one load of washing. Not exciting but needed doing. Watching a film on True movies called Follow me about the life of John Denver. Its ok but i'm enjoying the music. The guy whos playing him is is great with the likeness and singing. Still like his music. Think Tesco do a besf of. Might get it next time i'm shopping there.

Comment

Hiya Sweety!

Och the electric chairs are great... think I want one myself... :H Thought she was going to fall asleep on the one in the shop. They didn't have the one we wanted in stock but... get this... they are getting 2 in this week or next and they'll bring one out to the house for her to try it and see if she likes it before we pay for it. AND... she's guaranteed the sale price on it no matter when she buys it and she won't pay VAT as she is "handicapped" per se. Getting the thing for half what I expected...

Wee islands do have some advantages... )

Comment

Firefox;1522700 wrote: Evening Zen well you had an eventful but tiring day. Cream crackered meself after doing a load of cleaning and one load of washing. Not exciting but needed doing. Watching a film on True movies called Follow me about the life of John Denver. Its ok but i'm enjoying the music. The guy whos playing him is is great with the likeness and singing. Still like his music. Think Tesco do a besf of. Might get it next time i'm shopping there.
                        Every time I think of him I think of Country Roads... )

Shame about the guinea pig. It sounds like they're wee buggers for running away...

Comment

Zenstyle;1522701 wrote: Hiya Sweety!

Och the electric chairs are great... think I want one myself... :H Thought she was going to fall asleep on the one in the shop. They didn't have the one we wanted in stock but... get this... they are getting 2 in this week or next and they'll bring one out to the house for her to try it and see if she likes it before we pay for it. AND... she's guaranteed the sale price on it no matter when she buys it and she won't pay VAT as she is "handicapped" per se. Getting the thing for half what I expected...

Wee islands do have some advantages... )
                          :H Good job to Ma of Zen:goodjob:

Is she a big age Zen? Did ye manage to get your stay extended?

Comment

sweetpea29;1522704 wrote: :H Good job to Ma of Zen:goodjob:

Is she a big age Zen? Did ye manage to get your stay extended?
                            Aye, she's 85. And aye, extended till 2nd July. And BA are feckers to get a hold off over here... nuff said!

I reckon she'll never get out of the chair now. Was in two minds about getting it for that reason but WTF. She wouldn't use her walker and I made a song and dance today... blow me down if she's not been on it all day. The mind games involved in bringing this about are diabolical though! :H

Comment

Zenstyle;1522707 wrote: Aye, she's 85. And aye, extended till 2nd July. And BA are feckers to get a hold off over here... nuff said!

I reckon she'll never get out of the chair now. Was in two minds about getting it for that reason but WTF. She wouldn't use her walker and I made a song and dance today... blow me down if she's not been on it all day. The mind games involved in bringing this about are diabolical though! :H
                              Great you get to stay longer

Think if I had one of those wouldn't be getting off it to easy either!!
                              Is she fiercely independent?

Comment

Funny you should say that Sweety... that's how I got her on the walker... saying it would make her independent. (She was using a stick and hanging onto whomever or whatever and refused to use the damn walker.)

My Ma is a bit of a drama queen to be honest... and she can be quite hard work sometimes. I reckon she needed the exercise on the walker... she's much more manageable tonight! :H :new:

Comment

Working...
                                X