• Show
Clear All

Army Thead Saturday 22nd June

Gonna hafta say me nighters folks,

Feelin rotten- like start of a migraine or summat may away n lie down,

See ya's :hallo:

Comment

Zenstyle;1522711 wrote: Funny you should say that Sweety... that's how I got her on the walker... saying it would make her independent. (She was using a stick and hanging onto whomever or whatever and refused to use the damn walker.)

My Ma is a bit of a drama queen to be honest... and she can be quite hard work sometimes. I reckon she needed the exercise on the walker... she's much more manageable tonight! :H :new:
      Ah Zen- I have a ward full of wans like yer Mam. Love them to bits really but never listen to ya!:H And sure why the feck should they?!

Really must go,

Oiche mhaith Zen xx

Comment

Oiche maith Sweety... hope your headache gets better... XXX

Comment

Nite sweetie sorry I missed u I was playing a game on fb. Hope you fel better and have a good day tomorrow. Yeah those rodent type pets seem to like escaping. Inchy lost one too. I miss her but they are skittish creatures and hard to pick up and get in and out of the cage once they are out they're fine. No more pets in cages for me. I bet u miss your cats but i'm sure they are well looked after. Feeling gtired meself i'll be off to bed in a few. Oh yeah Stevie Nicks is one of my favourite female singers luv her voice. Think she and the rest of the band went tru their fair share of al and drug problems.

Comment

Working...
          X