Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowgal would've been 50 today...

Mary-Ann would've been 50 today...
    But she passed on more than 3 years ago...
    I remember...
    And I know our disease kills....
    R.I.P. sweet lady, until we meet again...
    Solitaire

RIP Mary-Ann.

RIP.

Comment

I often think of Mary Ann, even though we were not close. I think of how she left her horses unattended. I think of her boys. I think of her prior attempt. I think of her struggles. I miss her on this site. I pray that she is @ peace. I cannot believe how profound is the loss of a stranger. I also remember she left sisters and I think parents. What a tragic loss.

Comment

RIP Maryanne.
        Ididnt know her,but it reminds me how sad it is to hear of someone passing....like draggy & foamfollower.
        Where there is life there is death.

Comment

Vale Mary-Ann. :h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

R.I.P. beautiful!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

I miss u sooo much my dear friend Happy Birthday :heartsnflowers: where ever you
              are, i knw ur looking down on us.
              : u :l

Catch22 x
              Formerly known as Teardrop:l
              sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
              my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

I miss u sooo much my dear friend Happy Birthday :heartsnflowers: where ever you
                are, i knw ur looking down on us.
                :h u :l

Catch22 x:h
                sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
                my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

:bump:
                  she means a lot to me x

Comment

Oh how sad. I didn't know Cowgirl but damn AL for taking her. May you all find strength in your memories of her.
                    Newbies Nest
                    Toolbox
                    My accountability thread

Comment

I remember when this happened. R.I.P. sweet lady :h
                      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

I wonder how Mary-Ann's kids are doing?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

I remember vividly the events posted here about her final days. I too hope she's found the peace that was so elusive to her during some pretty tough times. I hope her kids have found peace too. I remember Ruby who was such an inspiring part of this site and was very close to her and some of her family. Ruby, if you're out there let us know how you're doing these days. You were a source of inspiration to me during my early days of sobriety and my hope and wish is you are in a fantastic place right now albeit a hot and humid Georgia kind of place.
                          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

God Bless ♥
                            Meow-Meow
                            MonaKitty

Comment

Many memories of late night chats with insightful virtual personalities....

~Hidden

Comment

Working...
                              X