Self esteem boost ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Self esteem boost ideas

My low Self esteem is directly tied to my alcohlism. At the height of my alcoholism, i was just nasty, hygiene wise. I would not clean the kitchen or the house for days or weeks.
    Since i no longer drink, i thoroughly scrub my apartment clean.
    I have noticed that i am turning into a clean/neat freak lately. Surprisingly it feels sooo good in terms of self esteem boost.
    Losing 11 lbs is also giving me the confidence i once had.
    Iam investing in a new wardrobe. More money than i would spend but there is something about being "well put together" that is very empowering.
    Co workers and people you come into contact daily treat you with respect and admiration when you are "on point"
    Please share your self esteem boosting ideas/ tricks.
    Its for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm then and DO NOT let yourself be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Gal 5:1

Self esteem boost ideas

ive noticed i dress alot nicer when af,do my hair,and take more time with my make-up,take better care of my skin and actually brush my teeth before bed instead of passing out with beer breath,i still havent gotten the house cleaning thing together,i pay my daughter to deep clean once a week,totally cheating but shes way more of a clean freak than me
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X