Army Thread, Wednesday 26 June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadly not zen, my brother lives rent free whilst i pay more n more from wages which are already stretched, being told i have to pay rent next year though? that's really pushed it.
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Oh feck. I just checked my emails and Cheryl has broken her hip... she fell last night. Oh man, that sucks... she's in hospital. (

Comment

InChains;1524254 wrote: sadly not zen, my brother lives rent free whilst i pay more n more from wages which are already stretched, being told i have to pay rent next year though? that's really pushed it.
        I didn't even know that you were thinking of moving out. Where are you moving to?

How long would you be home for next year? It does sound very strange to ask you to pay rent if it's for a visit. I'd be gobsmacked if I heard that one, I'd have to admit. (

I better go and call home to see what's happening with Cheryl. I'll maybe catch you later Inchy. Hang in there hon... XXX

Comment

InChains;1524254 wrote: sadly not zen, my brother lives rent free whilst i pay more n more from wages which are already stretched, being told i have to pay rent next year though? that's really pushed it.
          what's the reasoning behind that one Inchy? Agree with Zen that it does seem really quite unfair. Why do you pay and the bro does not? Because you have a job? If he doesn't, why not? Sorry don't mean to sound nosey, it just seems all rather unfair for you form what i'm hearing :l

Comment

Evening all,

Oh Incheroo, is your Ma not getting worried about this daft bedroom tax affecting her benefits. Might be worth having a word having a word with the your university housing people.

Pa in law was having a camera inserted in a place that you wouldn't want a camera inserted. Mr JC's just popped up to the horsepital with his brother in law.

Oooh Tips, out for dinner on a school night. Noice.

Zennifer, takes me back to the holiday on the Isle of Skye when we got stuck behind a herd of cattle..................for an hour. Ackshully I have a hankering after the Isle of Skye again. Trouble is don't think we could afford the petrol to get there.
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening all. Nice day here with good sunny spells. I cut the grass out and trimmed the tree back a bit. The metal blade on the lawn hit a stone and damaged the it now i'll have to buy a new as it was making a racket cutting the last bit and shaking so can't use it again until replacement. Hope Woodies have the part i'll call tomorrow. jeez that was tough with the washing machine Rc and sorry you hurt your foot. Try what Zen advised and hopefully the stop the bugger. Sorry to hear about Cheryl Zen poor girl I hope its not too bad. Well Jc on the talk nice to hear you were a big help to those students. Sorry bout father in law. Enjoy your business dinner Tipps hope its not too much shop talk. Inchy don't understand your asking you for rent if you planning on moving out and just back for a visit. She's too soft on your brother she should insist he look hard for work and if he gets benefit he still help a bit. I had to when I lived at home and was unemployed I still had to hand up something. Nackerd here too. After gardening I cleaned out and tidied up the kitchen press under the sink and hooverd living/hall floor and put away laundry. Just waiting for dinner to cook. Have a lovey time with friends sweetpea sorry you had a few stressful days at work. Nursing is a tough job so enjoy your time off and evenings.

Comment

essentially my brother doesn't pay because he doesn't want to, and my mother refuses to do anything about it - still cooks his meals n everything for free. I pay because she asked me to and i have a sense of common decency.

n zen, i'm going to uni in september, i'm moving the other side of london, hoping to come back often to see my fiance and help my mum out (which makes it worse actually haha) but only for a dy or two at a time
                I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

JackieClaire;1524261 wrote:
                  Zennifer, takes me back to the holiday on the Isle of Skye when we got stuck behind a herd of cattle..................for an hour. Ackshully I have a hankering after the Isle of Skye again. Trouble is don't think we could afford the petrol to get there.

The Isle of Skye is a positive metropolis! Seriously... Skye is hopping compared to us... gah! I really like it... been there a few times. If you go again make sure to do the drive through Glencoe... it's second to none... the best scenery in Scotland. (Ye've prolly checked it oot already...) )

Comment

BRB... visitors...

Comment

well, inchy....

1. i think your too good for your own good. there is absolutely no reason from what youve said why he doesnt pay his way, as much as you.... and having said that...

2. i dont know the intricacies of your family finances obviously but i'd hope that you'd be shown some support while at uni next year - as in you wouldn't be expected to pay. uni aint a full time job. uni + a part time job lifts YOU from the breadline... it doesnt necessarily support anyone else. well, thats my experience of it.

just tuppence ha'penny worth

Comment

Zenstyle;1524269 wrote: The Isle of Skye is a positive metropolis! Seriously... Skye is hopping compared to us... gah! I really like it... been there a few times. If you go again make sure to do the drive through Glencoe... it's second to none... the best scenery in Scotland. (Ye've prolly checked it oot already...) )
                        We did, there and back. Nearly had a panic attack when we hit Glasgow and saw real traffic.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1524272 wrote: We did, there and back. Nearly had a panic attack when we hit Glasgow and saw real traffic.
                          as opposed to the highland traffic... rush hour in the highlands...

Comment

:H:H That's just about spot on, just change the sheep into cows.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1524279 wrote: :H:H That's just about spot on, just change the sheep into cows.
                              like this was it....? :H

Comment

Noooooooooooo there were hundreds ............well at least 30

To be honest it was rather a peaceful and amusing hour watching the cow herders (is that the right name) trying to keep control. One would disappeared through a bush and 5 followed them.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X