Army Thread Thursday 27th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mick;1524800 wrote: ha fkn smelt it...food cookin....haggis yum yum does that go wi lettuce an tomato??how are yiz all? just thought Id jump in and see how everyone is ..nuffink to do with food..well ok maybe a wee bit..haggis cooked loadsa ways ...you doing fried mars bars in batter too?must be a public holiday in here...theres no none working today.
    HANDS ORF! :H

InChains;1524811 wrote: fiances dads been taken into hospital
    Ach Inchy - we're thinking about you. And mind that earlier post apologising it all being about you ... well don't. you give loads. have some of these :l

JackieClaire;1524819 wrote:
    Sweetypea, just saw your post on needing to de-clutter.
    I don't think I've got any more room in this house for more 'stuff'.

We shouldn't really call our conservatory the conservatory. It should be just called 'yet another room to put more stuff in'. :upset:
    I got me one of those - well not a conserve-a-tory, but me CAR!

JackieClaire;1524824 wrote:
    Gawd full of bright ideas here.

We should all swap houses for one weekend.
    We have to take our 5 most wanted things ( not including things with a heart beat)out of the house and let the person who's de-cluttering have a free hand.

Mind you if I went to Molls mansions I'd change the locks and they'd have to get the pollis to evict me.
    Roight so i'd keep.... uhm.... me words.... me medals.... me books... me bike.

Oh and a pair of boxers - dirty or clean, doesn;t matter. Peapants will wash 'em anyway :H

At folks tonight. Foot.. think it;s feeling a bit better ... and i've got most of the feeling back in me gubbins. So i'm getting back to normal folks... I best find something else to winge about...

Comment

sweetpea29;1524833 wrote: Ach Molls d'ya hafta go to the leaba sooo early?

Where's yermano wit the foot n mouth got too, I wonder?!
      Watchit yoo :H:H

Comment

mollyka;1524838 wrote:

Reckon Arsey's off wondering what to do with his brick (BRICK!!!!!)
        Couldn't get a brick.... so got a boulder and popped that into the drum of the machine.

It broke.

Comment

RunningCourage;1524841 wrote: Couldn't get a brick.... so got a boulder and popped that into the drum of the machine.

It broke.
          The boulder or the machine.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1524840 wrote: I'm troooooooooly afraid to ask --- but I will --- what's your 'gubbins'?:H Is it a good thing to have feelings in?
            It's an awesome thing to have feelings in ... as long is it's not pointy or too hot.

gubbins is yer mouth.

(that first sentence of mine could look AFFA dodgy :H:H)

Comment

dunno what to say to that rc xD

n thanks for all the hugs guys, wife is of course now rather drunk, worried and obsessive - idiot boy forgot to pick up his anti-anxiety pills before the holiday too. *sigh*
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

RunningCourage;1524844 wrote: It's an awesome thing to have feelings in ... as long is it's not pointy or too hot.

gubbins is yer mouth.

(that first sentence of mine could look AFFA dodgy :H:H)
                :H Hope yer Mam has some carbolic? soap about mister, methinks yer mouth may need a washin out.

Thought ye were being held in quarantine or summat!

Good to see ya and glad the ol foot is a little better xx

Comment

mollyka;1524845 wrote: oh dear

wot was wrong with your mouth?
                  Did you not see me post earlier.

Oh Molls... :no: I do feel like i'm being totally ignored. Even peapants hasn;t replied to my request for more boxers to be washed. It's so not fair... :upset:

Molly, I had to go to the dentist

Yup... that's right.... the

DENTIST

Horrific - it was absolutely horrific - but I'm going to be ok. I have my consultant with me and am convalescing. Touch and go sometimes. But I should get through the next 5mins ok. Ta for arsking.

Oh dear.... WOE is me...

Comment

InChains;1524847 wrote: dunno what to say to that rc xD

n thanks for all the hugs guys, wife is of course now rather drunk, worried and obsessive - idiot boy forgot to pick up his anti-anxiety pills before the holiday too. *sigh*
                    Any idea what's wrong wit yer pa-in-law to be Inchy?

Comment

RunningCourage;1524850 wrote: Did you not see me post earlier.

Oh Molls... :no: I do feel like i'm being totally ignored. Even peapants hasn;t replied to my request for more boxers to be washed. It's so not fair... :upset:

Molly, I had to go to the dentist

Yup... that's right.... the

DENTIST

Horrific - it was absolutely horrific - but I'm going to be ok. I have my consultant with me and am convalescing. Touch and go sometimes. But I should get through the next 5mins ok. Ta for arsking.

Oh dear.... WOE is me...
                      :H So all's good in D'Arseyland then? Great
                      Can just picture ya laying up like a martyr getting spoilt by yer Mam!

Comment

they seem to be running alot of tests. so far they're now considering a viral infection, but tbh it seems nobody knows exactly whats wrong - wifes adament its mental but he could be wrong. been ill for about 5 days now.

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Ach I'd better go and feed Sir Pee. Him and his sister have seen their Pa home.
                          Ma and Pa in law happy watching the footie and haven't started squabbling yet. Married over 57 years and still squabble like teenagers in love, it's rather sweet to be honest.

Bacinalongishbit.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

InChains;1524855 wrote: they seem to be running alot of tests. so far they're now considering a viral infection, but tbh it seems nobody knows exactly whats wrong - wifes adament its mental but he could be wrong. been ill for about 5 days now.
                            Oh dear- poor man. At least he's in right place now and hopefully they can get to bottom of it soon.

Comment

mollyka;1524853 wrote: KEEP UP BOY:H:H

i wis making big letters and stuff - takes time!

ah sweetheart! just don't feed into it - you can't do anything for him except keep calm around him - hopefully he'll get himself to bed and sleep and it'll all be a lot clearer in the morning --- he's bound to be somewhat irrational tho ---- so just keep yourself ok ----:l
                              Aye, tis right Inchy. Keep yourself OK.

I wis thinking about this - about how people and circumstances sway our actions. And i was thinking that sometimes we forget about what is best for us or what we genuinely want for ourselves because we are either swayed or compare ourselves with others... like we are chasing a happiness that is out there, instead of achieving a happiness out there by following our desires inside. Easy to write. Hard to do.

Sorry inchy - that's not directly necessarily about your situation... suppose just thinking you need to focus on keeping yourself well... and then the 'out there' stuff (other people / circumstances) will be easier to handle...and may be better for you being stronger.

Comment

no need to apologise RC - you n molly are of course right. alas i never have quite got the hang of looking after myself in these situations. really, even without my own family stuff, i hate to see the wife in trouble.

Comment

Working...
                                X