Army Thread Thursday 27th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

InChains;1524864 wrote: no need to apologise RC - you n molly are of course right. alas i never have quite got the hang of looking after myself in these situations. really, even without my own family stuff, i hate to see the wife in trouble.
    Of course you do. Only natural. And tbh, looking after ourselves in these situations is usually the last thing on out mind... but as i get older, which i seem to be doing affa rapidly of late , i do really see how those peeps who are a bit more centred with themselves seem to be able to deal with the vicissitudes of their own and others lives better...

Needless to say, i myself am a work in progress and am far from one these peeps who are centred... one day at a time and all that.

Comment

So, as youse are all the only peeps who know i submitted some words to a magazine, just to say i got my first knock-back this evening.

So what. We all gotta start somewhere. Slowly does it. One day at a time. Just keep moving...

Comment

Rightio brats, gotta head to leaba. Have a good natter and mind, Zen, to turn the light out.

:bedtime:

Comment

RunningCourage;1524875 wrote: So, as youse are all the only peeps who know i submitted some words to a magazine, just to say i got my first knock-back this evening.

So what. We all gotta start somewhere. Slowly does it. One day at a time. Just keep moving...
          So true young man. Keep on moving......
          Well done for having the guts to even submit your words. Hope you don't let this get you down:l

Comment

Nighters D'Arsey xx

Comment

Just back up from feeding the bottomless pit usually known as Jack the Cat. It's really lovely the way people on the thread support each other... truly. I'm a bit sentimental tonight... my friend that I visited's tonight wedding anniversary and 3 days apart from her loosing her husband who was a good friend. It's all really made me think. I suppose I should, formally, start a new thread! Jaysus... dunno if I'm up to the cawfee drill... might just leave it to d'Arsey seeing as he's so good at it. And put in an order. Can I have Costa Rican cawfee with a froth on top and truvia to sweeten tanks a lot Mr d'Arsey... and JackieClaire may very well go for the same just to make life easier for yer...

Comment

Working...
              X