Army Thread, Friday 28th June 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ach what the heck! Been a while since I did the honours. Have a blooming great Friday peeps and cherish your near and dear ones... XXX

Imported from the end of yesterday's thread...

Zenstyle;1524921 wrote: Just back up from feeding the bottomless pit usually known as Jack the Cat. It's really lovely the way people on the thread support each other... truly. I'm a bit sentimental tonight... my friend that I visited's tonight wedding anniversary and 3 days apart from her loosing her husband who was a good friend. It's all really made me think. I suppose I should, formally, start a new thread! Jaysus... dunno if I'm up to the cawfee drill... might just leave it to d'Arsey seeing as he's so good at it. And put in an order. Can I have Costa Rican cawfee with a froth on top and truvia to sweeten tanks a lot Mr d'Arsey... and JackieClaire may very well go for the same just to make life easier for yer...

Ah lewk... a wee Dougie... )

Have a good Friday. Orf to bloomin sleep this end... see you in, ahhh, oh, many hours! ;o)

Comment

MORNIN'

Comment

Ok Molls gone back to sleep.

GERRUP D'arsey
        we're waiting for our brekkies !!!

Comment

Hokey Kokey - I'm off so to work
          Catch yiz later !!

Comment

MORNIN'!

Satz - you gonna miss the Costa RIcan coffee - that tis why i is a wee bit late (i also had to make me lunch and dinner cos going straight to a race after work)... anyways, had to get me mates to get the fresh crop in. Here they are:

And now i brewed up a special costa rican coffee for yis all and with froth too:

Comment

Good morning Zennie, Mollers, Satzuma, D'Arsey and all to come

Hell run into the city again this morning - tyres burning and cars being stoned. Had to divert onto a secondary road and then got a bit lost in one of the townships, where middle-class people like myself hardly ever venture. Never seen so many shacks in my life... Finally made it to the office 2 1/2 hours later.

Hopefully it'll just get better from here on in! Still going to pull a POETS day, methinks Have a lekker Friday, all!
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Good morning Zennifer, Mollymoo, Satzuma, D'arsey,Tipperoooo

That's one hell of a journey, Tips, love. Aye get yerself home toot fecking sweet.

Oh and here's yer lunch D'Arsey.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1524995 wrote: Good morning Zennie, Mollers, Satzuma, D'Arsey and all to come

Hell run into the city again this morning - tyres burning and cars being stoned. Had to divert onto a secondary road and then got a bit lost in one of the townships, where middle-class people like myself hardly ever venture. Never seen so many shacks in my life... Finally made it to the office 2 1/2 hours later.

Hopefully it'll just get better from here on in! Still going to pull a POETS day, methinks Have a lekker Friday, all!
                  B'jAYzzuz Tipps... sounds a herculean task to get to work. Why all the hell mate? Sorry, other than Mandela i'm an ignoramus....

And speaking of being an ignoramus... what IS pulling a POETS day. Cos i wanna pull one of them!

JackieClaire;1524997 wrote:

Oh and here's yer lunch D'Arsey.

THAT is what i call a darn GOOD lunch :l Tankyou

Comment

POETS day. Piss Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday.

EDIT: I'm orff to work and it's PAY DAY!!!!
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1524995 wrote: Good morning Zennie, Mollers, Satzuma, D'Arsey and all to come

The eagle has landed !:k
                      Wot's Poet's day and can I use it for skiving ?

Comment

RunningCourage;1525004 wrote: B'jAYzzuz Tipps... sounds a herculean task to get to work. Why all the hell mate? Sorry, other than Mandela i'm an ignoramus....

And speaking of being an ignoramus... what IS pulling a POETS day. Cos i wanna pull one of them!

THAT is what i call a darn GOOD lunch :l Tankyou
                        Jesus - that looks DELISH !!!!!!

Comment

mollyka;1524998 wrote: I did NOT go back ta sleep - very cheek of you!!!!!!!

by the way - good point you made last night Arsey - read it but was in bed so couldn't face responding on my phone --- the happiness is within - that's what we must aim for - and tbh, 'fake it to make it' isn't the WORST slogan AA ever came out with - even if the situation or whatever we are in seems pretty horrible - just aim to find the good points - there's nearly always something good even bout bad things - once it's 'inside' us -- then we can see joy and laughter that was masked by our inner demons - well, that's my take on what you said anyhows:l
                          Yep Molls - my recent readings on 'stuff' ( Oney Type Stuff) is always reach just for the next best feeling you can find and that way you can work your way up the ladder to feeling better !!
                          despair > anger >frustration > hope > laughter> joy
                          Never dwell - move forward even a little - try not to stay in same feeling. That is BADDDDDDDDDD !!!!

Comment

Morning army warm with hazy sun here and no rain so far. Molly your very energetic and organised this morning so early bedroom done and 2 hours ironing? Well done i'm only up since 9 with first coffee and I stripped my bed as it needs clean linen. Just as I did that big cat Ollie gets up to sleep. He'ss move to when I put the clean stuff on. Zen ur mum has a 20 Ib Maine Coon? Never heard of that breed what colour is he? Ollie my 2 yr pld is blk and white domestic and about 14 15 Ibs. Wow that was some job getting to work Tipps be safe. Why the rioting apart from Mandela's critical condition? I have seen how some people in townships in SA and the awful poverty there. Makes you so grateful that you have a proper roof over your warmth and proper food. So sad to see the kids whose only way is out is education and scholerships if they are lucky tru sports etc. Oh that's a lekker lunch you D'Arcey and Costa Rican coffee beans? I'll have some of those for me grinder:H. :cupajoe::cupajoe::wavin: Hi to Satz and Jc and I hope I didn't miss anyone more cawfee needed.

Comment

So I see my inelegant meanderings have chased yiz all away :egad:
                              Never mind : I am alone in the office today and it's BLISS !

SKIVERVILLE
                              OFFICIALLY
                              OPEN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X