Army Thread, Friday 28th June 2013

Good grief that took less than an hour.

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

evening all
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Evening Inchy and everybody :waving:

How's yer other half's Dad today Inchy? And yerself of course?

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1525205 wrote: :H:H:H

At least my boxers are clean
          Does peapants wash yours as well?!?!

Comment

RunningCourage;1525249 wrote: Does peapants wash yours as well?!?!
            Feck off you. What yis take me for?? Blinkin skivvy?!

Huff....puff...

How's yer foot n yer mouth?

Comment

heya sweetpea, other halfs dad is much the same, will be in hospital for at least a week, so far they're cycling through the 'wtf is this' attempts at diagnosis, virus, infection, non-specific. fiance is coming home tomorrow, but his mum will be staying on until they can let his dad come home. will probably be living with fiance for better part of next week. being honest, had a little meltdown last night, have been falling into old habits and then some and slept horribly. so much going on i can't seem to see my way out of this situation, worried about wife and his family, constantly annoyed and disappointed by mine...

but i'm rambling haha. in short future father in law no change, me not much different, alot of stuff to sort out haha. how are you?

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1525257 wrote: heya sweetpea, other halfs dad is much the same, will be in hospital for at least a week, so far they're cycling through the 'wtf is this' attempts at diagnosis, virus, infection, non-specific. fiance is coming home tomorrow, but his mum will be staying on until they can let his dad come home. will probably be living with fiance for better part of next week. being honest, had a little meltdown last night, have been falling into old habits and then some and slept horribly. so much going on i can't seem to see my way out of this situation, worried about wife and his family, constantly annoyed and disappointed by mine...

but i'm rambling haha. in short future father in law no change, me not much different, alot of stuff to sort out haha. how are you?
                Ah Inchy have one of these sweetheart:l

There's no doubt you've a hell of a lot on yer plate at the mo. But you strike me as a strong and intelligent young lady. You will find your way through this. Maybe it wont be such a bad thing for you to spend time away from your family and to be with your fianc?.
                Have you looked into getting some support just for yourself?

Comment

Right first things first,

InChains;1525257 wrote: heya sweetpea, other halfs dad is much the same, will be in hospital for at least a week, so far they're cycling through the 'wtf is this' attempts at diagnosis, virus, infection, non-specific. fiance is coming home tomorrow, but his mum will be staying on until they can let his dad come home. will probably be living with fiance for better part of next week. being honest, had a little meltdown last night, have been falling into old habits and then some and slept horribly. so much going on i can't seem to see my way out of this situation, worried about wife and his family, constantly annoyed and disappointed by mine...

Hey - :l All the best for your father-in-law and yer wife. Maybe jis focus on them for now, not worry too much about, or deal with, yer own family until FIL's situation gets better??

sweetpea29;1525252 wrote:
                  Feck off you. What yis take me for?? Blinkin skivvy?!

Huff....puff...

How's yer foot n yer mouth?
                  Alright SKivvypants :hallo: :H

Foot is to be amputated tomorrow. Mouth is VERY TENDER.

SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, YOU ALL GOTTA GIVE ME SYMPATHY!

Ach...not at all. All fine. Bruise going away. Fine run tonight - got very muddy - now back munching. How's you and yer washing machine?

Comment

Well about time yiz feckin' arrived

Comment

satz123;1525261 wrote: Well about time yiz feckin' arrived
                      :egad: gramps has arrived.. :gramps:

Comment

satz123;1525261 wrote: Well about time yiz feckin' arrived
                        :H Some of us hafta work ye know missus!! Not swan around Dubbers 'shoppin' while some poor wee lassie scrubs our bogs!!

How are ya?

Comment

Inchy - your :l:l for today.
                          Read earlier posts today about trying to be positive .... it's hard but to survive you HAVE to !!

Comment

sweetpea: still not getting any help, i don't feel like i need it, other people have harder stuff to live with

arsey: glad the bruised foot is recovering well xD i try not to focus too much on my family, but they have a tendency to seek me out and annoy me or make crushing statements haha

satz: shh. xD

XPOST shh was to about time, will try and locate positive thought post, draw me a map?

Comment

sweetpea29;1525263 wrote: :H Some of us hafta work ye know missus!! Not swan around Dubbers 'shoppin' while some poor wee lassie scrubs our bogs!!

How are ya?
                              Shurrup you young wan !:gramps:
                              I'll be on the bus up to ya wit me gang if you give any more guff

Comment

RunningCourage;1525259 wrote: Right first things first,

Alright SKivvypants :hallo: :H

Foot is to be amputated tomorrow. Mouth is VERY TENDER.

SYMPATHY, SYMPATHY, YOU ALL GOTTA GIVE ME SYMPATHY!

Ach...not at all. All fine. Bruise going away. Fine run tonight - got very muddy - now back munching. How's you and yer washing machine?
                                :H Did I mention my SORE NECK?? Yeah, and cannae take painkillers cause they make me puke( SYMPATHY needed here ta v much!!

My washing machine will be seeing no muddy boxers thanks v much for askin!!

Comment

Working...
                                X