Army Thread Saturday 29th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably need to get my own arse in gear and do the gas bottle run. Or not :H

It's lovely to just "be" - no pressure to sort out this that or the other and deal with people.

Methinks a 3rd coffee is entirely in order.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

mollyka;1525466 wrote: Boasting time --- I've moved all the furniture - polished and cleaned AND ---- girls ye will understand this ---- I bought big huge decorative stacking sort of hatboxes the other day ---- ALL my make up in one, all my creams an lotions in another and all my jewwlry in d'other ----- YAY---- what a friggin COUP!!!!!!!!!!!
      Jazus Molls - will you calm down - that's kinda alko behaviour at a differnet time of day :H
      Waiting for me eggs here ............... waiting .............waiting ................

ps where'd ye get the fancy boxes ?

Comment

Morning Satzuma,

Just 'being' is very important, Tipps.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1525478 wrote: I probably need to get my own arse in gear and do the gas bottle run. Or not :H

It's lovely to just "be" - no pressure to sort out this that or the other and deal with people.

Methinks a 3rd coffee is entirely in order.
          Yes Tipster - just "be" - good motto - use it every Saturday

Comment

JackieClaire;1525481 wrote: Morning Satzuma,

Just 'being' is very important, Tipps.
            :waving: Jackser

Comment

RECCSTAR!!!
              get yer bum back here !
              we are the Army family and miss you !:upset:

Comment

:wavin: Satzerooney

I hardly ever eat eggs. A sunny-side up soft egg once a month, or a soft-boiled one with soldiers every now and again will do me fine.

You taking Mr. S for a walk?
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1525486 wrote: :wavin: Satzerooney

I hardly ever eat eggs. A sunny-side up soft egg once a month, or a soft-boiled one with soldiers every now and again will do me fine.

You taking Mr. S for a walk?
                  I LOVE eggs. Favourite food. Such a healthy little package of protein. Hasn't been tampered with by the money grabbers.
                  Molls is so lucky - once you know what they are being fed - it's game on !

Mr S is suffering. Went to 'leaving' do last night to Dublin on the bus - would ye be bothered ? - and mutton head on him today . + Lions Rubgy or some shit on the telly @ 11.
                  So now I can loll around for hours :H

Comment

Mr JC opened his pressies.
                    From me:
                    A garden gnome.
                    A shirt.
                    A bottle of naga chilli olive oil.
                    A packet of flying saucers.
                    and a day trip to Whitby.

From the son and heir:
                    Series 2 of Board-walk Empire.
                    Packet of sherbet lemons.

From the luvverly Jenz:
                    A new barbeque. (she broke the last one).

He is a happy bunny at the moment.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning army

back home from my mum's now and still slowly recovering from my walking trip while trying to catch up with e-mails, post, reading, laundry, tidying, etc. Hope things will be back to normal by tomorrow. I've been reading the thread every day, but struggling slightly to properly take everything in, so thought it best to not say overmuch.

Happy birthday to Mr JC...I hope your father in law is doing better, Jackie. Have a great weekend everyone!

Comment

Recluse;1525492 wrote: Morning army

back home from my mum's now and still slowly recovering from my walking trip while trying to catch up with e-mails, post, reading, laundry, tidying, etc. Hope things will be back to normal by tomorrow. I've been reading the thread every day, but struggling slightly to properly take everything in, so thought it best to not say overmuch.

Happy birthday to Mr JC...I hope your father in law is doing better, Jackie. Have a great weekend everyone!
                        :stomper: ME ! I missed you the mostest - was shouting at you this morning n'all

Comment

mollyka;1525494 wrote: I remember when I came home from Aiseiri tryin to catch up with a month's thread (including new peeps - remember --- Benjy and Pinky!!!) - eventually just drew a line in the sand and worked forward rather than back:H
                          Think that's what I'm gonna have to do molls, hope I haven't trodden on any toes by failing to reply to certain posts...if so, I apologise.

satz123;1525497 wrote:
                          :stomper: ME ! I missed you the mostest - was shouting at you this morning n'all
                          Hiya satzy....I know you were! Heard you loud and clear!!! :goodjob:

Comment

:wavin: ReccieBear

D'Arsey's toes are already injured, and the rest of us are thick-skinned, so just pick up where you left off.

I've at least showered and dressed. Having a cup of rooibos chai on the patio. Lovely winter day - sunny, hardly a breeze or cloud in the sky, around 18C.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1525502 wrote: :wavin: ReccieBear

D'Arsey's toes are already injured, and the rest of us are thick-skinned, so just pick up where you left off.

I've at least showered and dressed. Having a cup of rooibos chai on the patio. Lovely winter day - sunny, hardly a breeze or cloud in the sky, around 18C.
                              Typical summer day here. Cloudy 15C. :H
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1525507 wrote: Typical summer day here. Cloudy 15C. :H
                                Haven't washed - or moved - pissing rain !

Comment

Working...
                                X