Army Thread Saturday 29th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sweetpea29;1525583 wrote: Would be v much like that meself Zen- dunno when to stop if I get started so just keep it zipped mostly. Hope it does get sorted for the wee boys sake xx
    mollyka;1525585 wrote:
    Morning Zenners and Tweetypie!!! No more scrubbin for me - that'll bring me up to the next millenium:H Sounds like your cousin's lot should go on Jeremy Kyle Zens --- bloody hell, can no one see how bad it is for the poor wee kiddie??
    Nope... they appear to be oblivious to the fucking obvious. (

I think my aunty has reached max load with it all... I'll wager a bet that, after yesterday, she'll be wading in. She's very docile and never says boo to a goose... but this shit has got on her last nerve. She loves the wee fellow like her own. :upset:

Comment

mollyka;1525589 wrote: I KNOW!!! Poor Joe's voice was shakin telling me ---- I mean it's not like he didn't know it may happen!!!! Anyway - think I talked him down --- now we have to get the luverly duet going --- accountants and solicitors:upset: (sorry SirPee --- just wish you were HERE!!!!! Our solicitor must be as old as Methuzlah now!!!)
      Ackshully an older wan might be a good idea. He won't be all fancy schmanzty and think he's taking over friggintesco.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1525591 wrote: Well 'mates' may be too strong a word for it --- but in 25 yrs they've never had a cross word so..........
        I reckon if we can't do this Joe will be nigh on suicidal within a year with no money and no job ---- goin to go bald headed (apologies Tip:H) for it now!!!
        Mind you, ur man is trying to get more money out of us than we're willing to pay...... AND Joe told him he wanted a two week holiday before he pisses off into the sunset so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!
        Och yeah, well he's gonna try it on to get the extra dosh... that's a given. Counter offers are there for a reason!

Aye, good idea about the two weeks. Are you gonna stay with the library or help with the shop... if and when it all transpires?

Comment

JackieClaire;1525592 wrote: Holy poop. Does she need a paper girl. I'm willing and able.
          LOL! I missed that! I've already got her working alongside Joe in me own wee heid! :H

Comment

mollyka;1525589 wrote: I KNOW!!! Poor Joe's voice was shakin telling me ---- I mean it's not like he didn't know it may happen!!!! Anyway - think I talked him down --- now we have to get the luverly duet going --- accountan

ts and solicitors:upset: (sorry SirPee --- just wish you were HERE!!!!! Our solicitor must be as old as Methuzlah now!!!)
            NOW Molls - one thing I've learned ......
            let go of them oars - stop paddling against the current - GO WITH THE FLOW !!!!
            Don't try to control the outcome - by worrying about 'stuff' like solicitors ( who take their own blessed time) just let it happen !

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for yiz ......:h
            btw - do you have a pair of shoes to fit Mr S in that there shiopa :H .......send them over !

Comment

:waving: only me.

Happy Buffday Surpee SOunds like he has got and is to get some good presents there. :goodjob:

satz123;1525521 wrote: Now THERE is a short story Tips :H:H:H
              Indeed there is such a thing as the 6 word story - inspired by Hemmingway when he wrote the following story as a bet to see if he could write such a short story that would make peeps cry. here it is:

For sale. Baby shoes. Never worn.

Awesome, yet SOOOO poignant.

Comment

:waving: RECCIEMEISTER!! Great to see ya...

AND Whizzy :waving: get yer erse back over here. Nuff of that hollybagging. DOc's been back YEARS already. :H:H

Comment

mollyka;1525591 wrote: Well 'mates' may be too strong a word for it --- but in 25 yrs they've never had a cross word so..........
                  I reckon if we can't do this Joe will be nigh on suicidal within a year with no money and no job ---- goin to go bald headed (apologies Tip:H) for it now!!!
                  Mind you, ur man is trying to get more money out of us than we're willing to pay...... AND Joe told him he wanted a two week holiday before he pisses off into the sunset so WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!!!!!
                  Oh Molls- hope it can be sorted for yis x Sounds awfully stressful.

Comment

Yo D'Arsey :waving:

Comment

RunningCourage;1525603 wrote: :waving: only me.

Happy Buffday Surpee SOunds like he has got and is to get some good presents there. :goodjob:

Indeed there is such a thing as the 6 word story - inspired by Hemmingway when he wrote the following story as a bet to see if he could write such a short story that would make peeps cry. here it is:

errrrrrr See my Short Story Thread Arsey !

Comment

satz123;1525600 wrote: NOW Molls - one thing I've learned ......
                        let go of them oars - stop paddling against the current - GO WITH THE FLOW !!!!
                        Don't try to control the outcome - by worrying about 'stuff' like solicitors ( who take their own blessed time) just let it happen !
                        Jingos, ain't that the truth. I remember they always used to say that... "just go with the flow"... All these sayings that went 'viral' are for a reason, eh?

I think I'll be happy to go with the flow... would be a blessed relief really when you think about it...

Comment

mollyka;1525601 wrote:
                          OH LORD HOLY LATHERIN HEART --- I wouldn't work with Joe literally to save my life ----- HE'S A PRICK:H
                          :H:H:H

Och OK then. It was only a suggestion! :H

Comment

RunningCourage;1525603 wrote: :waving: only me.

You haven't checked back on Satz' thread then?! :H

Comment

mollyka;1525615 wrote: Aaah no Sweetie - don't DO stress anymore - Joe does a bit - but that's HIM - not me - I've conquered a bit of separation from his angsts PTL ---- I really really don't do stress achully --- I'm realising now that my towel rail (or lack of) is causing me as much stress at the moment!!!
                              THIS FUCKING SOBER LIFE IS ACE ------ really just got a gratitude moment there ---- I love living inside me these days:h
                              :goodjob: Molls

Comment

Zenstyle;1525619 wrote: You haven't checked back on Satz' thread then?! :H
                                :H:H:H see yas! of over there!

Comment

Working...
                                X