Army Thread Saturday 29th June

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And can some else please play Satz's 6 word story game or the acronym game?

Comment

mollyka;1525861 wrote: :H Achully, when Joe and I went out - just the two of us, the conversation used to depend on his pint quota -- first pint -- not a word ---- second pint --- livelier ---- 3rd and subsequent pints ---- verbal diarrhea
      That's it exactly. And now that he doesn't drink Molls ? Is it total silence ?

RunningCourage;1525866 wrote:
      Roight back from the quiz. tbh... not in a pub - at work - but there is a bar at my work. So pretty much same thing. Came 2nd. Again. Most annoying person was the sober duty manager on our team. She's a teacher in a secondary school. If she were the only teacher i ever met, I;d NEVER Satz - gotta say i agree with Jacs. I knows i is not that experienced in the relationship dept (top floor, near the home dept) and youse are a few years wiser than me... but it dis sound affa rude. Get yer cane out and tell him who's boss, arright Doc?

Hey Tipps :hallo:
      RC I cannot MAKE him have manners - he will pay again don't worry. I will tell his DD she will MURDER him! :H:H

Comment

RunningCourage;1525868 wrote: And can some else please play Satz's 6 word story game or the acronym game?
        They are feckin' useless RC
        I'll go play me own game so :gramps:

Comment

satz123;1525869 wrote: RC I cannot MAKE him have manners - he will pay again don't worry. I will tell his DD she will MURDER him! :H:H
          Excellent. The DD - a prize weapon (if i can use that word?!)!

Comment

mollyka;1525872 wrote: Lots of teachers come into the library with their classes -- it's incredible the difference between them. Some of them are just like bored and weary looking and so friggin uninspiring, but omg, some of them are amazing - like Robin Williams in Dead Poet's Society --- the DIFFERENCE that makes to kids --- my kids had some humdingers, but the good ones --- jesus, they shape peoples lives --- literally - often meet some of the inspirational ones that taught my own kids --- and with the older ones we're talking 20 yrs ago ---- they always remember my kids names --- incredible really!!
            That gives me hope! I mean, I KNOW it's not ALL like Dead Poet's Society, the daily grind is HARD.... but for the love of god.... i HATE when I see teachers - anyone - not caring when it comes to teaching. Or enjoying the power they have, rather than focussing on the child in front of them. I really believe to be a teacher you have to have the passion for it. Even if you are supply, or not a full time teach, you need to be passionate about educating, learning, exploring, challenging, discovering, inspiring with those you do teach when you teach.

Just my opinion!

Comment

mollyka;1525874 wrote: Mind you, a LOT of teachers remember Joey's name, but I don't think it was cos they were inspirational teachers:H

I CAN'T feckin play --- can't think of a shaggin story:upset:
              Maybe joey was inspirational!! :H

Comment

Did Joe head to bed - or was he too excited

Comment

mollyka;1525889 wrote: Well, there's really REALLY no answer to that:H:H:H
                  Durty :H
                  I mean wound up over the shop !

Comment

satz123;1525888 wrote: Did Joe head to bed - or was he too excited
                    :egad: :wow: Shocker Staz!

Comment

mollyka;1525892 wrote: Yeah, he's gone to bed --- poor bugger is up at half 5 --- he's awful shaggin tired and finding every problem with the plan imaginable ---- he's off next week tho, and he'll be a bit more rational then!
                      Joey's just headed out with the lad what should be in rehab ---- bloody hell !
                      Boy went out : rehab clinic called :H

Comment

SATZ!! IT'S A GECKO!!

Comment

mollyka;1525899 wrote: Looks like a frog
                          'Sa Gecko!! :stomper: FFS!!!

Comment

youse have really odd frogs in ireland.

Comment

Evening folks :hallo:

What's a gecko?

Down in me Dad's-- no peace to get on 'puter. He's distracted watchin the stones live in Glastonbury for now!

Hope yis are all well, laters xx

Comment

sweetpea29;1525902 wrote: Evening folks :hallo:

What's a gecko?

Down in me Dad's-- no peace to get on 'puter. He's distracted watchin the stones live in Glastonbury for now!

Hope yis are all well, laters xx
                                Yo Peapeapantaloonies :hallo: See my avatar? THAT is a gecko.

mollyka;1525903 wrote:
                                I only ever saw a frog once, he jumped into my glass of wine -- honest!!! We were in Kerry havin a picnic --- well, I think it was a frog
                                You got alkie frogs in ireland - green and skinny, yeah? Not like puddocks in scotland - short and fat... THAT is what a frog oughta look like. One mo...

Comment

Working...
                                X