• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling unloved!!!

that kiding

Comment

Feeling unloved!!!

Mojo...great ideas! Yes, if I had to marry again, I would be in the search of a major chef!!!
      :0)

Comment

Feeling unloved!!!

Will-give it time. You're still young. How about enrolling in a class that interests you?
        :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Feeling unloved!!!

Hi Will, well done on your af days !!!!

I threw my spare time into fundraising, It's strange really I started orgainsing events as an excuse to go out and drink but now I enjoy the planning and organising more than the actual event. I'm currently plannning a 'freakshow circus' party for halloween, If you like spending time on the net you could source me any info if you like ....

Love & Hugs
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Feeling unloved!!!

Wil- You might want to think about doing some volunteer work. It would occupy time and if you found the right organization could be enjoyable . One that comes to mind is Habitiat For Humanity. I don't know if they have them around you. They build and put together houses for needy people. You are a young guy- I'm sure there is lots of things you could help them with. And organizations like that tend to attract good people that would be good for you to be around. Take Care. Aquamarine
            NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF YOUR OWN DETERMINATION
            AF SINCE 3/16/2016

Comment

Working...
            X