Army Thread MOnday 1st July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some-dumbass;1526981 wrote: lol - it's a good reminder for me SD or some-d is fine

I'm all good, no cravings. bit tired but hopefully that'll help me sleep a bit better tonight
    Oh we'll think of something, SD, never fear or in reality be afraid, very afraid.:H
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

look forward to being home zen. i have a home to move to soon.
      I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Hi Some dumbass. :waving: I can't keep calling you that either. I'm thinking fishing... how about Mud Bass?

Comment

InChains;1526986 wrote: look forward to being home zen. i have a home to move to soon.
          You must be thrilled.

Will you turn into a neat freak?
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

InChains;1526986 wrote: look forward to being home zen. i have a home to move to soon.
            I saw that... sorry I didn't congratulate you... I was up to my eyes in this nonsense here. Well done wee you!!! :l

Yeah... I'm looking forward to getting back now. When are you moving?

Comment

OK... I am venturing down to make a cup of tea. If you never hear from me again I think Jacks has the address. I'll be in the basement bound to a chair by twine holding a candlestick. (Or summat similar!) Ye'll know me when yiz see me!!! :H

Fucking parents!

I'll end up giving her a hug and all I bet. Useless me I am.........

Comment

Zenstyle;1526995 wrote: OK... I am venturing down to make a cup of tea. If you never hear from me again I think Jacks has the address. I'll be in the basement bound to a chair by twine holding a candlestick. (Or summat similar!) Ye'll know me when yiz see me!!! :H

Fucking parents!

I'll end up giving her a hug and all I bet. Useless me I am.........
                It'll be on the back of one of my infamous envelopes.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

jc: firstly xD me neat freak? hope not haha. and your envelopes sound scary.

Zen: i wish you luck n know the feeling. i'm moving in September but coming home on weekends for wife and pets haha

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Naww not scary, just have don't have much of a memory these days so write down notes to myself all over the place on anything to hand. Normally an envelope.

Now then lovelies, must away to bed.

An absolute joy to have you here, SDA. The Army's a daily thread, so don't forget to check us out tomorrow.

Nighty night, mind the bed bugs and all that stuff.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

night all, hope to see you tomorrow SDA

Comment

Couldn't have been further from the truth about the hug. I had the walking stick brandished at me. Yep... some things never change.

Looking forward to the flying pencil to Glasgow tomorrow. Will deal with the emotional fallout when I get home.

Night peeps. On the morrow...

Comment

Working...
                        X