Girls, what would you do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls, what would you do

Also, you can wear it out of the house and then put it in your purse. Put it back on when you return.

Comment

Girls, what would you do

too funny!
      i certainly dont have an 8ct diamond but
      i know how you feel. I have a beautiful diamond bracelet but I dont really go anywhere so i feel funny-( down at the bus stop with diamonds everywhere-) i only wear the fancy stuff when we go somewhere. out to dinner or a wedding- OR if my sister in law is around-
      hehehe......then i flash them all at the same time!

G

Comment

Girls, what would you do

brightfield;117398 wrote: Why not give it to charity and tell hubby that you lost it?
        I can be 'charity'!!

Comment

Girls, what would you do

Thanks all foe rhe advice! Happier & Dilayne. Your right he works very hard and is pproud of what he can do for us. It was sweet last night, I asked why he was staring at me. He said I just can't belive how really beautiful you are; I'm a lucky guy!! That alone is enough to TRY to wear it. At least until his Mom comes in if she see's it OH SHEEEESH!! sanitized version.
          Love Ya
          Mary;

Comment

Girls, what would you do

If I can ever figure out how to send pictures with my digital camera, I'm sending you all picture with it on my finger.It really is huge square shape. I had broken my hand in Aug and the break was above my knuckle making my hand look like a man's hand . (remember the Seinfeld epidode) He bought it I'm sure to cover that knuckle, so I wouldn't be paranoid about my hand. after nearly 8 months the hand is starting to look normal. But I have smallish hands, so now it looks even bigger! Yeah I broke after a day at the vineyards. With a little help from Talulah my dog.
            Learning my lesson 1 day at a time
            Mary

Comment

Girls, what would you do

Oh don't start with the man hands! I hate that episode & it was on the re-runs last night! My husband teases me that I have my father's hands hands-hence "man hands"! UGH! I tend to have big finger joints making my small fingers look like man hands-LOL! When that episode came out-I peed in my pants! :applaud:

When we order lobster I always mimic the lady in the episode-quite funny.
              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Girls, what would you do

Oh Simey, your husband sound so cute!
                He actually sounds a lot like my hubby and after almost 20 years of marriage I appreciate him more and more every day.
                I just love hearing about happy marriages because it seems like we don't hear enough about good marriages these days. People give up too easy.

You'll just have to go to bed tonight with just your ring on!

Comment

Girls, what would you do

Plan A give it to sammys
                  Plan B wear it and make everyone envious that is why God made huge diamonds
                  Plan C give it to sammys

Comment

Working...
                  X