Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Step at a Time - July 2013

I forgot to start the new thread!!!

I am in a better frame of mind. I am ready to start taking those steps.....One Step at a Time.

Thanks for joining me. :h
    "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
    AF - 7-27-15

hi nora,was looking for this thread this morning glad you got it up,i like your positive attitude keep it up i had a pissy day at work so im off to sulk
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks Nora for starting our new home. I looked for it this am and just posted in June thread.

Glad you are feeling better, My friend. Remember this is a war not won alone we need each and every member of this army to win.

I am just now really getting back to myself after my relapse. AF life is so good, so I am going to guard it with my life, Who is with me?

Love to all,
      JDG
      Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

I am here. Hang tough everyone!!
        No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

me too!!
          Nora...you DO sound better!
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Hello everyone!

Looking forward to July being a month of positives.

Pauly, I'm glad you were able to make it through the heat wave but sorry you had a bad day.

Nora, good to hear you're in a better place.

Take care all.
            2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

Nora..when I wake up and you have not checked in the night before....I worry.....
              I love my family more than alcohol.:h
              Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm here my lovelies, and thanks for starting the July thread.

I might not post for a couple of days, as I'll be away at a uni research seminar and while I can check in from my phone it's hard to respond.

Take care all of you :h
                There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Good morning Peeps from Germany,
                  Found out yesterday that my company cut deep into the ranks but I seem to have escaped. I totally feel sad for my co workers that were affected.
                  Makes me glad that I am able to gain some ground in building my own business side and lets see if I can make it grow.
                  Heading home on Saturday and then back to the regular grind, hope all have a great week and of course month.
                  FT
                  AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                  As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Morning all,

Day 7 again, but feeling proud today. Still taking it one day at a time.

Mama a big hello
                    FT enjoy Germany be safe and sober
                    Glass thinking of you, even though it tough to post please check in
                    Allswell, Little Beagle, Polly Keep staying strong, we are in this for the long haul right?
                    Nora How are you today?

Love to you all, have a great and sober Tuesday,
                    JDG
                    Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

Good morning. Sorry to make you worry. We have our 13 year old niece,herfriend and our 10 year old nephew for the week. Hard to get computer time. :H

Off to get ready for work.

Love to all...
                      "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                      AF - 7-27-15

Comment

hey evrybody,well i hope today goes better than yesterday for me ive been dealing with allergies for awhile now,my head gets so clogged i cant think straight and im dizzy,i started on my flonase hopefully itll help,plus im addicted to candy crush right now and im stuck haha,oh well its a good distraction you guys have a wonderful day,i love the support here,you guys rock!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hope everyone had a good Tuesday, my morning was spent playing 9 holes of golf with my dad and a few of his friends. It was fun, they're all in their late 70's and early 80's and have a funny sense of humor. Went to work after that and that's when the day became less fun but that's alright, we all need to pay our bills. Stay strong this week everyone, the 4th of July holiday and four day weekend can be a challenge.
                          2023 - focus, getting it done, and living the way it should be and being the person I need to be.

Comment

allswell,im am so scared of the 4 th of july weekend,its making me really anxious! were visiting family up north and they all drink daily,normally if im home and i have temptation i can go lay down or something,i dont know how im going to avoid anything up there,yikes!

Comment

Hey everyone! I hope you don't mind if I start posting here again. It's been a trip. One that made me realize how much I need you all. I've missed you and hope that all is well. I'll try to read back and catch up but please pm me with anything I really need to know. I've really missed you.
                              ~n
                              :notes:
                              we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Working...
                              X