One Step at a Time - July 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crap Polly!! sorry...glad they didn't get the car!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

need to read. so much going on! laters peeps, I'm here!
      :notes:
      we are human beings with alcohol problems not alcoholics with problems caused by drinking

Comment

Hi Jan and Nora - need to post - I have a new granddaughter !!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL !!!!!! The most beautiful baby ever born ! And no, I am not biased ! LOL. Just wanted to let you know.... I am on cloud 9 !!!!

love and hugs, Sun XXXX
        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Sunni - I am so very happy for you!!! Congrats to Mama and Daddy & Grandparents. :h:h:h:h:h
          "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
          AF - 7-27-15

Comment

congratulations sunshine!!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Hunnies...I'm home!

Sunshine, Congratulations - that is such wonderful news! It always brings such joy to welcome a new little babe into the world.

My couple of days at uni were very productive and all went well but I'm very tired.

And to top it off, I fell over again today. I landed on my knee, wrist and forehead (very gracefully executed I must say) and although I just have a bit of bruising and swelling on my knee and head I think I've sprained my wrist. But nothing's broken, so that's OK!!! :H
              There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
              You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

Sunshine that is awesome, congrats to you all and if this is not a motivator to keep true to our course then I don't know what is.
                GHE - OUCH I have a sister that I love very much that has her moments like that... :-) She is the only one that I know that while painting her walls she drops her cell phone straight into the paint bucket.... of course I had to ask her??? "And why were you carrying the phone while you were climbing the ladder and painting" ? Oh the look I got... priceless.
                Hope everyone has a great day.
                FT
                AF with a few speed bumps during 2014 & 2015 but will succeed.
                As of 4/12/2014 I have not smoked at all and feel great.

Comment

Happy 4th everyone! Be safe.

Slept in this morning, which was the only plan I had for the day. Ah....

Great to see you nurdl. I've missed you!
                  "Remember, you are responsible for creating your life by every thought, action, choice. Choose well." Oprah Winfrey

Comment

hey everybody,hope y'all are having a fun,safe,sober 4th,im doing great today its just when we leave to visit family tomorrow im worried but i told my mom i cant drink cuz im on meds for allergies which is true i take allegra haha,so that should be sufficient,im just worried about the mind games and axiety/irritation of being around my family sober ill let you know on sunday how i did,luv ya guys have a great holiday
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hello all,

Happy 4th. Hope all of you are having a safe and sober holiday. I have a house full of teenagers, so I must run.

Just wanted to say I am here and sober.

Love this life,
                      JDG
                      Making the quit stick! since 02/27/2016:victorious:

Comment

I'm here...sorry I disappeared. My dog bit me and I now have stitches in my face. Not feeling the most perky right now. Miss you guys...I'll be around later :h
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Oh K9 - so sorry to hear this. I've been searching for you!

Our dog once almost bit the end of my nose off.....bloooooody hell.....

I hope you are ok, and be sure to get yourself some good vitamin E oil to assist the healing process and reduce the risk of scarring.

Hugs my lovely cyber friend! :h:l
                          It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                          Mother Theresa

Comment

Thanks Nicey! They didn't even "press charges" against my dog (quarantine)....not sure why. Sadly, I will probably be putting her down within a week. She's old and her skin is horrible...she's uncomfortable and just not herself.... :upset: I've done everything possible to make her well...there's just nothing left to do.
                            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

That's just very sad for you and for her. Yes, after the bite poor Ted was assisted on his journey doggie heaven. She obviously wasn't herself to try to eat her mummy. She would have felt terrible about doing that. Just love her until you know it's time. Hugs and spesh love to you both!
                              It is not what we do, but how much love we put into the doing.
                              Mother Theresa

Comment

K9 - my heart goes out to you...... both for you and your dog. Much love and many hugs to both of you. Do you still have her at home with you? I am so sad.......

love, Sun XXX
                                How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Working...
                                X