X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of fun

I just found this website..

Portrait Illustration Maker

We have done something similar in the past...I thought it was time for a revival..

I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Bit of fun

Macks edgar hoover,

I dont get it,

You must remember i'm not very bright.

Comment

Bit of fun

LOL...Sorry mate...Just click the link and make a portrait of yourself....But only if you want to

Comment

Bit of fun

dont know how, i'll keep it for when i'm more clued up. Thanks

Comment

Bit of fun

http://illustmaker.abi-station.com/c...727125_949.gif
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

OMG!!!! I need to change my underwear!!!!

WTF am I?
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

WOW...I used to have that haircut...Small world..

Comment

Bit of fun

:anon: KIDDING...cool~I'll try it tomorrow when I get a spare moment. Looks like fun. Thanx! Off to bed....
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Bit of fun

Determinator.... I cant see anything on yours? Just an "x". I clicked on it... nothing. Just me? I thought maybe it was your personal cue to not come around you right now because you reeked of garlic or something!

Macks, is this going to be one of those complicated things where we have to sign up like at "Photobucket" (which I did... whoo hoo), and then submit a picture that takes hours to download, and then be at the mercy of what character you become? Can you tweek it? You need a FAQ panel here for people like me. Okay, shutting up. Will go there and see what I can figure out....

Allie
                    What happens in Vegas goes straight to Ohio....

Comment

Bit of fun

Allie, you're right...where did my stupid picture go? it's was an extremely wretched work. so bad that when I'm at work tomorrow I will repost it! It made me laugh so hard I almost had an accident.
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

sigh. i must not be smart enough to make the picture show up.

Comment

Bit of fun

I did it and saved it (It was a bloody masterpiece!) and then I lost it. Somewhere.

Comment

Bit of fun

Did it....saved it to my hard drive....but my attachment option is not available on this thread! This happens all the time. Some threads I can attach & some not! UGH!:upset: :huh: Maybe it'll come back...
                            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Bit of fun

Ok, that's far too time consuming when i'm supposed to be working

So here's a portrait that I had done in paris last year, yes folks i'm cheating xx

Attached files [img]/converted_files/221375=860-attachment.jpg[/img]
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                              X