Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of fun

It's the best I can do!

I have no idea why there's oriental writing by my head:H Attached files [img]/converted_files/221383=861-attachment.jpeg[/img]
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Bit of fun

[img]/Users/londonlewis/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2007/04/04/_1175727125_949.gif[/img]
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

/Users/londonlewis/Desktop/_1175727125_949.gif[img]/Users/londonlewis/Pictures/iPhoto Library/2007/04/04/_1175727125_949.gif[/img]
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

Betty, best pic so far! and Imagine is dreaming of Kung pao chicken I'm guessing.

ok, I'm not doing something right...when I use the "insert picture" button it want's me to insert the URL of my picture...??? why can't I just cut and paste a picture? arg!
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

deter-

You're supposed to save the image to your hard drive then when you post reply there should be a paper clip button for "attachments" (next to smiley face) where you can retrieve it. For some reason on this thread I don't have the option but on other threads I can have it.
            :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Bit of fun

testing....

test.. Attached files [img]/converted_files/221567=864-attachment.gif[/img]
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Bit of fun

Very nice hair color D,

I am still trying Macks, good idea.
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Bit of fun

:upset: Anyone else know why or have this happen to them - why is it that some threads I have the paper clip (attachment option) and some I don't? I'm out of ideas...
                  :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X