Tomorrow on Oprah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow on Oprah

I know there are a few of you with autistic children...Oprah is having a special on autism tomorrow....you might want to tune in....

Tomorrow on Oprah

I Tivo'ed it- thanks hon.

Not quite ready to watch it, I will wait for hubby to be here.
    Sunny days, sweeping the, clouds away. On my way, to where the air is sweeeet!!! Can you tell me how to get, how to get to......LOL

Comment

Tomorrow on Oprah

Camper, don't be afraid. It was pretty good. Great parents and a nice picture of autism. I hope she does another show.
      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tomorrow on Oprah

Just finished Oprah and again I am taking my hat of to all of you wonderful parents who have to deal with authism on a daily basis. Parenting is hard enough without added problems. More research needs to be done, as I get the impression that we really do not know a hell of a lot about it as yet.
        You all have my utmost respect and my heart aches for you.
        Keep on fighting and I wish I could help.
        L.
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Tomorrow on Oprah

I echo what Lori said. Oprah was very informative and made me really appreciate all of you having to deal with this. I pray research will find an answer to this someday soon. :h
          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Tomorrow on Oprah

Thanks Lushy! Thanks Lori and hey you can help the next time someone talks negatively about a person who has autism...enlighten them
            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Tomorrow on Oprah

Thanks Fan, that was great!

Comment

Tomorrow on Oprah

Fan, Beaches , Camper (and I'm sure I am missing some wonderful parents of autistic kid - so to you as well ) Thanks for all of you wonderful posts. It makes me feel not so alone. My heart goes out to you all. I don't like support groups (probably why I don't like AA) I don't like to rehash how tough it is constantly. Having such a challenge doesn't help with our struggle to control our drinking. However, it is also the reason we have to stay healthy emotionally and physically to be there for our children. Unlike most parents, we will have to take care of our kids well into adulthood. So this forum has been wonderful. I am grateful for Oprah addressing this - she has alot of influence. I hope that awareness leads to more research and more services for kids and adults with autism. I find it hard to watch though - I've cried enough tears.

Comment

Tomorrow on Oprah

Happy Easter to you & your family Fan!

Do you think that maybe your deep sensitivity & knowledge about autistic children may be part of your calling, life mission, so to speak? You explain it very, very, very well.

Comment

Working...
                  X