MIck is one year AF today 4 July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Mick's year anniversary. He has been AF for a whole year and that is an inspiration, a wonderful achievement, a colossus, a tornado of jokes, a constantly rejuvenated English garden, lots of Jockese, dispersions about the 'Down Under Folk (self included), tears, sweeties AND
    so much support for the rest of us boozers (or ex-b), kindness, humility, words of wisdom, pearls in fact, constancy, determination and a truckload of all the bloody great stuff that comes from one wee Scots guy kicking the booze a whole year ago.

WELL DONE MATE!!!! BIG HUGS>***** MANY HUGS AND SLOPPY KISSES FROM US ALL

Mick, one year is a big one to celebrate - congrats! And thanks for the support you give.
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Well technically you're only 364 days on this side of the hemisphere but I'll let that one slide! massive congratulations Mick, 1 year is special, hope you're giving yourself a right good pat on the back...
      "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it"

Comment

Mick, huge congratulations to you!! Speech, Speech!!!

Comment

Congratulations Mick! Hope you get to do something fun on your big day!
          AF since 6JUN2012

Comment

Know its a wee bit early, but massive congratulations to ya Mick :wd:

Thanks for being here and giving us hope and inspiration and of course the jokes

Comment

TT beat me to the punch!!! Leave it to us to start the celebrating early!!! Well done my dear!! Who'da thought that one year ago today you'd be dispensing advice on an ALK forum!! I hope you know how much you are loved and respected. Your gentle words are so comforting to folks around here, and your jokes are always a sight for these sore eyes. There isn't enough space to tell you how much you mean to us! Thank you for all you do!
              Here is your prize!!
              :flyingunders:

BTW, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, too!! It's just a celebration all around! Much love and admiration, your fan, Byrdie
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations to a true gent on one year alcohol free. Just lovely to know you and you so deserve the fireworks.

Same time, same place next year, OK.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mick,

I dutifully waited until past midnight in the UK, so that it is truly your year's anni AF free. :-)

Mick is a MWO AF solar orbiter!!

Congratulations!!

Love,
                  Cindi
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Congratulations Mick!!! One year AF is a great accomplishment!! Well done!!

Comment

Mick, a big Congrats!!! Truly inspiring, care to share on how you achieved this milestone??? Sending you big cheers!

:yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo::yougo:
                      On a mission, and the only option is success. My family and I deserve a better life, an AF life.:h

Comment

Congratulations Mick!! What a fantastic achievement. There is now something to celebrate on 4th July :H

Thanks for being here every day, taking the time to mention everyone, post from your unlimited collection of jokes, show us your garden makeovers and rabbits and dispense some excellent advice. We'll all chip in to send you on a MWO round-the-world-trip only after we see pics of you with your flying jocks on :H:H

:goodjob: To another solar orbiter!!

Comment

One year is awesome!! Congratulations.:wd:
                          No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Now worth celebrating..........very very well done!! One year is HUUUUUUUGE......:goodjob:

And a very well deserved:

Attached files [img]/converted_files/2142825=7645-attachment.jpg[/img]
                            Living on Planet Sober since 05/02/11

DAREDEVIL COOKIE MONSTER

Comment

Mick...Mick...Mick...Mick...Mick!

Congratulations on this marvelous milestone to one of the most cheerful, cheeky and inspirational people to grace the pages of this healing community. Your jokes make me laugh and your thoughtful call outs to one and all sure give so many of us the warm fuzzies. Your pictures are stunning and your sober garden is such a treat for us to watch as it grows. It's a treat to watch you grow so strong as well. I'm just darn proud to know you!
                              Sober for the Revolution!
                              AF & NF July 23, 2011

Comment

Working...
                              X