Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 5th July

Good morning, folksies

Orff to the horsepital with the resident mare. Luckily she can't see me typing this :H

Then back home to feed the dog and cats, get a load of washing in before the housekeeper comes and collecting the cubs from their sleepovers. Will have to log in to work throughout the day, but it should mainly be emails. I managed to complete all the other stuff yesterday.

Have a lekker Friday all! Plans for the weekend?
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good luck Mrs T and yes good jonb she cannot see you typing

Off for a little run before the day hots up

Morning Army

Comment

Good morning Tipperoooo and Our Whizzy,

Quick trip into town this morning as it looks like a hot 'un. :rays:

I'll say this very quietly but temps over 21C all weekend.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

MORNIN'
        Sunny , hot ? :no:

Comment

Morning all - short day today - off to watch youngest at his sports day

And it's already very warm here - hayfever hell !!

Then I'm off kitchen shopping...............did I tell you my eldest son tried to burn the house down ???

Still, the plus side is it's booted us into action to sort the hovel out.....................
          Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Good morning MrT, MrsA, Jackie, Satz, Molly, Questy and all

MrT- hope all goes well for MrsT today xx

MrsA- enjoy yer run:goodjob:

Jackie- are ya bringing us a treat back from town?! Pwease xx

Well Satz - how was the gym?

Molls- how's things with you? Contemplating getting me hair cut today also....

Questy- good to see ya xx :yay: for a short day

Where's Mr D'Arsey with our breakfast? I quite fancy pancakes this morn!

No sign of the sun here yet, but apparently it is to appear today :yay:

Comment

Just had a phone call from my cousin, my favourite uncle in all the world is in hospital. He's not been well for a while but this time he's proper poorly, His son's flying in from America today and the sons wife and their twins coming over Sunday.
              It looks really bad. Me heart is breaking.

Right now deep breaths.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1528456 wrote: Just had a phone call from my cousin, my favourite uncle in all the world is in hospital. He's not been well for a while but this time he's proper poorly, His son's flying in from America today and the sons wife and twin coming over Sunday.

Right now deep breaths.
                Ahh Jacks- sorry to hear this:l:l Thinking of ye and him xx

Comment

JackieClaire;1528456 wrote: Just had a phone call from my cousin, my favourite uncle in all the world is in hospital. He's not been well for a while but this time he's proper poorly, His son's flying in from America today and the sons wife and twin coming over Sunday.

Right now deep breaths.
                  :l:l Jacs :l
                  Trying again from 22nd September 2014 Keeping it simple. Keeping it real.

Comment

Thanks me lovelies.
                    Now this is one time I am so fecking grateful I don't drink any more.

Now I'm defo going into town and yes there'll be masses of treats.

Bacinabit.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all

Good luck to Mrs T at the hospital.

Waiting for a new hinge to be delivered for my fridge door this morning. I kind of need the fridge to be working again cos there are rumours that it's going to be warm and sunny over the next few days :yay:

Enjoy your kitchen shopping questy, it sounds as if it might be quite a pleasant job.

Sorry to hear about your favourite uncle, Jackie. :l Does he live anywhere near to you? Will you be able to visit?

Enjoy your days off work piddlepants.

Comment

JackieClaire;1528466 wrote: Thanks me lovelies.
                        Now this is one time I am so fecking grateful I don't drink any more.

Now I'm defo going into town and yes there'll be masses of treats.

Bacinabit.
                        :l:l Jackser :l
                        Yes go to town - buy lots - life's to feckin' short to be denying ourselves.
                        Bring me back a pressie !

Comment

mollyka;1528451 wrote: Mornin! Gettin hair done so cud b doin a lurk! Good luck to MrsT - yep - heatwave forecast apparently - 28 degrees mentioned somewhere!
                          Happy hairdo day Molls
                          What's the occasion ? Gonna beat up a few (w)bankers :H

Comment

Hey again folks :hallo:

Reccie- hope ya get the fridge sorted, it would be kinda useful to have working indeed! How are you doing since coming back from yer break?

Molls- that's great yer making a weekend of it, fact that the weathers to be good is an added bonus. Hope you have a really nice time

My days off are now down to 2 ( Gotta call from work- they is short over weekend, so have agreed to go in sunday. Need the extra cash tbh so will think of that when sun morn comes and I don't wanna get up.
                            Ended-up going back to bed this morn- lazy sod I am. Must get arse in gear now and do something.

Comment

mollyka;1528486 wrote: Going down to Aiseiri on Sunday for medallion day Benjy going to stay over tomorrow night in woodenbridge to make a weekend of it - quite excited really !!!! DON'T mention the b/w word - BASTARDS!!!!!!
                              How's u?
                              I'm great Molls - been missing you on here LOADS !!!!
                              Have a GREAT weekend. V. exciting indeed.
                              Woodenbridge is lovely - I think I had summit to eat in that hotel there once !

Comment

Working...
                              X