Brightfield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brightfield

After twenty plus years of alcohol abuse I finally made the step forward.

I'm 25 days sober today, I've lost almost two stone in that time and quite delighted apart from sleeping issues.

A month ago I would never have thought it possible, so good luck to everyone.

Bright.

Brightfield

Congratulations Bright.:good:
    No matter how far you go or how fast you run, you can't get away from yourself. ....said at an AA meeting. It stuck with me.

Comment

Brightfield

Congratulations Bright, looking forward to 25 days myself.
      "A good garden may have some weeds"
      Thomas Fuller

Comment

Brightfield

Woot you go bright field! The sleep issues will sort themselves out, don't worry! Go to the newbies roll call and add your name, when you get to 30 days you will get a hat!!
        Newbies Nest
        Toolbox
        My accountability thread

Comment

Brightfield

Hi, Brightfield

Congratulations! I see you have been on MWO awhile so I was wondering if you would share with us what is different now, leading to this success?

Like June said, we'd love to have you (and your perspective on all of this) in the Newbies Nest.

Have a great day!

Comment

Brightfield

Hey Bright!! I've seen your avatar around the site!! Congratulations on your 25 days! That's big doings!!! Protect your quit like a pot of gold!!! Well done! Byrdie
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Brightfield

Hi Brightfield

25 days is awesome, just one day is an achievement so 25
              is blinking wonderful !!!

We done with love Flossie xx
              Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If I die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take.

Comment

Brightfield

Thanks everyone. First couple of weekends were a bit of a struggle. This weekend I just accepted that I was not going to drink. It was much easier.

No sugar. I will do what you suggested. If it helps then great. I'll do it in the nest very soon.
                Thanks again MWO's.

Comment

Working...
                X