Clear All

Army Thread, Monday, 8th July

I'll not be a minute, Satz.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Evening

Been outside attacking the jungle at the back with me secateurs and filling up the garden waste wheelie bin with green stuff for the binmen to collect tomorrow. Last time I left that particular wheelie bin out for emptying I inadvertently left the lawn mower's grass box inside and the buggers went and took it! :upset: I'd like to see 'em try and compost that!!!

It's actually quite pleasant outside now...cooler than indoors anyway.

Off for a lquick read back.

Comment

Recluse;1529884 wrote: Evening

Been outside attacking the jungle at the back with me secateurs and filling up the garden waste wheelie bin with green stuff for the binmen to collect tomorrow. Last time I left that particular wheelie bin out for emptying I inadvertently left the lawn mower's grass box inside and the buggers went and took it! :upset: I'd like to see 'em try and compost that!!!

It's actually quite pleasant outside now...cooler than indoors anyway.

Off for a lquick read back.
        :waving: Recstar
        I'm a lazy cow . Can't function in this heat..... crawled home made dinner - tried to sit outside and be all outdoorsey. Ate dinner with the flies.... :yuk:
        Came in and zonked on sofa. Knackerood !:upset:

Comment

satz123;1529886 wrote: :waving: Recstar
          I'm a lazy cow . Can't function in this heat..... crawled home made dinner - tried to sit outside and be all outdoorsey. Ate dinner with the flies.... :yuk:
          Came in and zonked on sofa. Knackerood !:upset:
          It's not easy to function in the afternoon when it's like this satzy...hence why I waited till evening before venturing out into the "garden". Can definitely sympathise with you over the flies...I've been putting a fly killer aerosol thingy to good use over the past few days. Doesn't really go very well with food though.

Comment

mollyka;1529895 wrote: Good work with the gardening Recs --- my patio is lovely but the rest of it is a jungle --- sorta nice jungle tho - well that's what I tell myself!!
            No flies much round these parts - achully very few bees either I noticed.... strange that
            Were you aware that the bee population is in decline? Well, it is over here anyway and I imagine it might bee the same where you are:

Urgent review launched into bee population decline - Nature - Environment - The Independent

Comment

Working...
            X