Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not worth it!

Thanks Hiddengoal
    Just found out that my old friend who was only 41 has sadly died from her drink related liver disease. I feel so sad. Had a good cry earlier. I'm sure if alcohol was invented today it would be instantly made illegal. I was also shocked and angry that her "friends" had posted on her Facebook page how they were all partying and getting drunk in her memory. WTF???
    I suppose some people will never learn. So glad i'm on day 66 AF. Hope everyone is doing good today xxx

Comment

Not worth it!

Wasnt going to post at all for a while (but i read everyday )but this thread has been a huge help to me today. Day8 af AGAIN !!! , didnt want to post until i got to 30 days . To be honest , wasnt confident i d get back on track , and I wont post when drinking . But who knows , maybe i might get some af time under my belt and build from there. Anyway , great thread , thank you. Great to see familiar people still helping others . It really helps
      Still trying !!!
      AF 25th June2014

Comment

Not worth it!

Vegan congrats on your two months AF that's fabulous. I was sorry to hear of your friend's passing away so young, it's really a shame isn't it? And that people would mourn her by drinking and partying? Seriously? Well let's just be thankful that we are smarter than that and stronger than that. I have told everyone around me that I don't drink and I prefer not to be around it. Makes life a lot simpler this way!
        Newbies Nest
        Toolbox
        My accountability thread

Comment

Working...
        X