Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Thursday 11th July

Good morning, folksies

All the best to Satzuma for today. Did you book a taxi to the hospital or has Mr. S come to his senses?

Sorry about your chook, Mollers.

And of course: a big :welcome: back to FoxyLoxy.

Have a lekker day, everyone! I'll be pretending that we've fast-forwarded to summer - a balmy 25C forecast for today.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning tips and all to come

Sorry about your chook molly - very sad.

Best of luck at the hospital today satzy. Hope Mr JC gets the all clear too, Jackie.

Welcome back foxy and :hallo: pinky.

Gonna head off to the supermarket shortly and then have a nap. Or maybe I'll have a nap first and then head off to the supermarket.

Comment

Morning Tipps Reccie and all to come. Thanks for the welcome guys. Off to the supermarket and Post office later too. Sun is up already and looks like its going to be another shorcher. Sorry again Molls about the hen never nice experience to lose any pet. Hope all goes well for Satz and Sirpee with hospital appointments this morning. Think i'll stay in bed a bit longer its still early and i'm awake since 5am. Have a terrific Thursday.

Comment

Good morning MrT, Reccie, Foxy and all to come :hallo:

MrT- 25C in your winter :wow: nice one!

Hey Reccie- did you not sleep well last night?

FOXY!!!! Great to see ya back again

Haven't read back but take it the poor chook died- v sorry Molls xx

Good luck Satzy and SirPee for today.

Soooo tired here, even though slept like a log, best away and brush da teeth now and orf to workies xxx

Comment

Morning Tipps, Reccie, FOXY :hallo: Peanpants and Molls

Up before the sparrow farted again :H Molls sorry about the chook - will you have a wake for it? When our first pet died, we had a funeral and burial in the back garden. Dad played Oh When The Saints on my tiny Casio keyboard while me maw balled her eyes out.

Thinking of Sir Pee and Oor Satz :l for today. Let us know how it all goes.

Orf to the coalface ... tata folks... Oh... but here;s some brekkie...

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Reccybear, Foxyloxy, Mollymoo, Piddlepants, Sir D'arsey.

Luvverly to have you back Foxy.:l

Poor auld chook, so glad her passing will be remembered big stylie.

Huge hand holding going out to our Satzuma

It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

morning all, tired morning in inchyland, waking up to super strength coffee n a bit of black sabbath on the telly - sure got my eyes open now haha. keeping myself to myself a wee bit at the minute, but if anybody's interested I'm on day 2 AF once again today, my favourite band in all the world are touring in november and i'm hoping to see in 4 months AF with them in london (show is november 9th) but for now, lets go back to day 2 shall we?

sending best wishes to SirPee and satz today - hope all works out well.

and hugs to molly, I must admit I love my pets more than I care for most people haha

enjoy your summery day tips - got no sure what the temperature is out, sure looks dull here though haha.

and howdy to JC, Reccie, Foxy, RC and all to come.

off to do a mountain of laundry and blast me some slipknot

-inchy
              I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

Yo Incheroooo,

'Course we're interested in yer day 2, yer daftie.:l

Geez I won't even tell you when I first saw Sabbath. Let's say I was still at school.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning all! Big hugs to Molly and Satz!

Sending good thoughts to all

Love Waggy
                  February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Goodmorning all

Comment

Mornin all..... back from the hospital.
                      Yes Tipps Mr S brought me - set off at 6.30 am.
                      Loverly it was. got lovely floaty stuff and can't remember anything
                      Cleanest bowel in Irleland - just thought I'd share that:H:H
                      Wheeled back..... and 3 men in recovery still snoring as I left. Lightweights:H

But .........
                      Kinda felt under pressure to get out asap but luckily felt well.... so
                      Mr S made it to the funeral - FFS this is day three down there - though I was RAGING to leave the lovely tea & toast - first grub since 4pm yesterday.

Could not get a response from MR S to the question if I was delayed - what would happen ? Best not to know. :egad:

Comment

Yo Doc, how goes it?
                        Good to see you back from the hopital in one piece and with clean bum to boot :goodjob:
                        Hmmmm I really really REALLY do think Mr S is on for a barrack hiding. The FACT is if you had been delayed he would have had to have waited. Indeed it is his obligation, duty, responsibility to wait - funeral or no funeral. B'jEEzus, has the man lost his ability to see what greatness he has for a wife - WHO IS ALIVE?

Lunch break. Nearly done. Orf for a walk aboot for 20mins.

Hallo :hallo: everybody else

Comment

hi everybody, a fly by coz my situations is once again in flux - if ya'll remember me saying i wanted the week to go well? my brother just went to hit me with a kettle. don't worry, didn't actually hit me, just raised it to me and screamed in my face - very shaken up n don't know if i can stay at home, if he'll leave or whats gonna happen. hoping to make it through day 2 but good god, i'm being tested. hope everybody is well, sorry for the bad news again haha
                          I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

RunningCourage;1530883 wrote: Yo Doc, how goes it?
                            Good to see you back from the hopital in one piece and with clean bum to boot :goodjob:
                            Hmmmm I really really REALLY do think Mr S is on for a barrack hiding. The FACT is if you had been delayed he would have had to have waited. Indeed it is his obligation, duty, responsibility to wait - funeral or no funeral. B'jEEzus, has the man lost his ability to see what greatness he has for a wife - WHO IS ALIVE?

Lunch break. Nearly done. Orf for a walk aboot for 20mins.

Hallo :hallo: everybody else
                            Thanks Mr D - you are one loverly gecko :h

Comment

InChains;1530893 wrote: hi everybody, a fly by coz my situations is once again in flux - if ya'll remember me saying i wanted the week to go well? my brother just went to hit me with a kettle. don't worry, didn't actually hit me, just raised it to me and screamed in my face - very shaken up n don't know if i can stay at home, if he'll leave or whats gonna happen. hoping to make it through day 2 but good god, i'm being tested. hope everybody is well, sorry for the bad news again haha
                              :l:l:l Tke these Inchy.
                              I truly want to go over there and kick the fecker in the bollox... really!
                              And I'm only a learner in the school of tortures. JC , Tipps and Molls will go to town on him .....
                              But seriously Inchy whatever you do stay safe at all costs.
                              Not sure of the set up at present .... but can call your fiance and tell him to come over ? Do not put on a brave face. Let him know you are scared after the incident.

Comment

Working...
                              X