Army Thread Thursday 11th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fiance knows but is staying away as my brother has previously threatened him when he's come to take care of me, and given the size of my other half the fight would not be good - he's probably be arrested. so we're waiting for brother to leave, if he doesn't i will be staying at wife's for a few days for safety.
    I have faced it, a life wasted, and I am never going back there again

To ya'll my name is inchy. I am an alcoholic - and priority number one is making it to the end of this day AF. No excuses.

Comment

InChains;1530900 wrote: fiance knows but is staying away as my brother has previously threatened him when he's come to take care of me, and given the size of my other half the fight would not be good - he's probably be arrested. so we're waiting for brother to leave, if he doesn't i will be staying at wife's for a few days for safety.
      Well that's good but - your brother needs to be told it's unacceptable behaviour - tell him you will go to the police the next time.
      I know you want a quiet life Inchy but .......without a fight can fiance not just verbally 'put the frighteners' on him - bullies need that sometimes to make them think twice next time!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear things are crap, Incheroo :l

Has "normal service" resumed yet, Satzuma? :H
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

And any news on Sir P's resumption of his taxi service?
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

:wavin: Marnin/arvo brats.

Aww Inchy? have one of them? :l I?m thinking it might just be best for you to get your own place hon. There?s too much drama in that house and it?s not doing you any good whatsoever. ( I got a taste of it while I was home and it brought it all back in vivid technicolour? and I?d advise you to quietly, and at your own pace, find yourself a wee flat or a room in a shared one. Is there any chance of your fianc? wanting to get a place with you?

Very sorry to hear about your chook Mollers. I know it?s put you off but I think you should keep the remaining one and get another one so the one that?s left isn?t lonely. And then, there?s the egg supply to think of too! Now, more seriously? did you ask Satz to come up for the wake today? She likes going to those, you know? and seeing as she has a day off today to go to the hospital for her procedure she?ll have PLENTY of time to fit a wake into her schedule along with a funeral.

What was Sir Pee?s prognosis Jacks? Is he able to resume life as your personal assistant?! ;o)

Arsey? I?m starting to think you aren?t giving those sparrows enough time to fart in the a.m. Lie in bed relaxing and give the poor buggers a chance! (Yer dad playing ?When the Saints? on the Casio keyboard? I had to smile at that one!)

Satz? Good to hear your bowel is a shining example to all in Eire and I?m sure your colon is in similarly good nick! Well impressed at yer leaving the menfolk snoring. When I had mine done apparently I woke up very worried that there had been ?a mess?? which leads me to believe that the hose butt the day before the procedure traumatized me worse than the procedure itself.

I have a mate coming over in a bit to help me cart a kitchen high-top and stools back from Costco. The set I have has always been too big for the dining space in the kitchen and because it's so cramped it's hardly ever used... useless as a chocolate fireguard really. And the real dining area... feck... can't remember the last time that fecker was used. It seats 10 and it's a waste of space! So I reckon the cheapo Costco set will get more use than anything.

And me passport photie was so awful yesterday that I called a real place (had it done at CVS) and I'm orf there at 2.00. For $15.95 I expect it to look bewdiful! :H :new:

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1530918 wrote: I'm sorry to hear things are crap, Incheroo :l

Has "normal service" resumed yet, Satzuma? :H
              As in? Mr T ?

How is Mrs T ?

Comment

Zenstyle;1530923 wrote: :wavin: Marnin/arvo brats.

Aww Inchy… have one of them… :l I’m thinking it might just be best for you to get your own place hon. There’s too much drama in that house and it’s not doing you any good whatsoever. ( I got a taste of it while I was home and it brought it all back in vivid technicolour… and I’d advise you to quietly, and at your own pace, find yourself a wee flat or a room in a shared one. Is there any chance of your fianc? wanting to get a place with you?

Very sorry to hear about your chook Mollers. I know it’s put you off but I think you should keep the remaining one and get another one so the one that’s left isn’t lonely. And then, there’s the egg supply to think of too! Now, more seriously… did you ask Satz to come up for the wake today? She likes going to those, you know… and seeing as she has a day off today to go to the hospital for her procedure she’ll have PLENTY of time to fit a wake into her schedule along with a funeral.

What was Sir Pee’s prognosis Jacks? Is he able to resume life as your personal assistant?! ;o)

Arsey… I’m starting to think you aren’t giving those sparrows enough time to fart in the a.m. Lie in bed relaxing and give the poor buggers a chance! (Yer dad playing “When the Saints” on the Casio keyboard… I had to smile at that one!)

Satz… Good to hear your bowel is a shining example to all in Eire and I’m sure your colon is in similarly good nick! Well impressed at yer leaving the menfolk snoring. When I had mine done apparently I woke up very worried that there had been “a mess”… which leads me to believe that the hose butt the day before the procedure traumatized me worse than the procedure itself.

I have a mate coming over in a bit to help me cart a kitchen high-top and stools back from Costco. The set I have has always been too big for the dining space in the kitchen and because it's so cramped it's hardly ever used... useless as a chocolate fireguard really. And the real dining area... feck... can't remember the last time that fecker was used. It seats 10 and it's a waste of space! So I reckon the cheapo Costco set will get more use than anything.

And me passport photie was so awful yesterday that I called a real place (had it done at CVS) and I'm orf there at 2.00. For $15.95 I expect it to look bewdiful! :H :new:
                I'm sitting here in the 'effin garden - like billy no mates. Mr S just fecked off !
                Too hot to lie for too long & I'm not supposed to drive :upset: FFS!
                A Chicken Wake - sounds good at this stage
                Come on Zenners lets head up to Molls - you bring the flowers & shit !!!

Does that $15.95 include the air brushing ZENNERS ????

RUNS OFF!! ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Comment

satz123;1530931 wrote: I'm sitting here in the 'effin garden - like billy no mates. Mr S just fecked off !
                  Too hot to lie for too long & I'm not supposed to drive :upset: FFS!
                  A Chicken Wake - sounds good at this stage
                  Come on Zenners lets head up to Molls - you bring the flowers & shit !!!

Does that $15.95 include the air brushing ZENNERS ????

RUNS OFF!! ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
                  I feckin HOPE it includes the air brushing Satz! The one the CVS feller with his wee digital camera took yesterday did NOT cut the mustard! :upset:

All right... I'll go and get the flowers and a box of eggs (she'll be needing them) and we'll head on over. Pick you up in an hour!

Comment

Still at work - very much skiving this last 20mins or so before i scarper.

Inchy - i's agrees with the Doc and Zen. Really, no need to be a martyr. Your own well being is what matters most.

I mind CVS VERY well... i mind going into a CVS in 2003 in Nashville to buy 200 smokes and the lady who served me said, "where you from?" I said Scotland. She said OH MY GAWWWD!! REALLY? Like, REALLY-REALLY? OH MY. HERE, LEMME SHAKE YOUR HAND. YOU'RE FROM SCOTLAND?! D'YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE - THIS GUY'S FROM SCOTLAND! DID YOU HEAR THAT? SCOTLAND! WELL, LISTEN YOU HERE AND MIND YOU COME RIGHT BACK IN HERE AND SAY HELLO AGAIN. SEE THAT - HE'S FROM SCOTLAND!

That's all i mind from Nashville...

Doc - don't you need to EAT before normal service resumes

Comment

RunningCourage;1530937 wrote: Still at work - very much skiving this last 20mins or so before i scarper.

Inchy - i's agrees with the Doc and Zen. Really, no need to be a martyr. Your own well being is what matters most.

I mind CVS VERY well... i mind going into a CVS in 2003 in Nashville to buy 200 smokes and the lady who served me said, "where you from?" I said Scotland. She said OH MY GAWWWD!! REALLY? Like, REALLY-REALLY? OH MY. HERE, LEMME SHAKE YOUR HAND. YOU'RE FROM SCOTLAND?! D'YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE - THIS GUY'S FROM SCOTLAND! DID YOU HEAR THAT? SCOTLAND! WELL, LISTEN YOU HERE AND MIND YOU COME RIGHT BACK IN HERE AND SAY HELLO AGAIN. SEE THAT - HE'S FROM SCOTLAND
                      !

LMFAO!!!!!!! :H

Ach well, now you've got me started on Nashville. Ye didnae ken whut ye was dain' when ye started this convo! First orf, me dad's from Nashville. It's a long story but I was born over here... in Detroit... and me Ma and I went to Scotland when I was 3. Secondly... been to Nashville a couple of times... and one event stands out lol. 'Twas an Irish pub on the main drag - they had a band playing that had NO clue what the words were to the stuff they were singing - Zenners was three sheets to the wind and decided it was best for all concerned that she got up on stage to help them out. The Scottish accent saved me... reckon they'd have thrown me off the stage otherwise! :H I sang a few songs with them and all... feck's sakes...

Comment

What would your stage name have been had you pursued a singing career Zens?
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

RunningCourage;1530937 wrote: Still at work - very much skiving this last 20mins or so before i scarper.

I mind CVS VERY well... i mind going into a CVS in 2003 in Nashville to buy 200 smokes and the lady who served me said, "where you from?" I said Scotland. She said OH MY GAWWWD!! REALLY? Like, REALLY-REALLY? OH MY. HERE, LEMME SHAKE YOUR HAND. YOU'RE FROM SCOTLAND?! D'YOU HEAR THAT EVERYONE - THIS GUY'S FROM SCOTLAND! DID YOU HEAR THAT? SCOTLAND! WELL, LISTEN YOU HERE AND MIND YOU COME RIGHT BACK IN HERE AND SAY HELLO AGAIN. SEE THAT - HE'S FROM SCOTLAND
                          !

Doc - don't you need to EAT before normal service resumes
                          :H:H:H
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

What's a kit hen big top, btw?
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey, Running, you'all's about to piss me off. Nashville is the big city somewhere 'bouts 120 miles north.

Your post is sort of like making fun of my kin. )-:

You truly do not want to piss off a redneck. We's kind of hard to manage, after all, once we get riled up.
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cinders;1530945 wrote: Hey, Running, you'all's about to piss me off. Nashville is the big city somewhere 'bouts 120 miles north.

Your post is sort of like making fun of my kin. )-:

You truly do not want to piss off a redneck. We's kind of hard to manage, after all, once we get riled up.
                                :H:H Got a good friend over here in Auld Scotia who's redneck. She wallops me with my impersonations and i wallop her for hers of us Scots folk. Alls fair in love n war

Comment

Working...
                                X