• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 12th July

tiptronic_ct;1531467 wrote:
    That's one helluva car, JC!
    Prolly worth more than the house.

Mr JC's very much a car is to get you from A to B man and even he's drooling.

Hewwo there Reccybear, surviving the heat with all that fur.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1531473 wrote: Prolly worth more than the house.

Mr JC's very much a car is to get you from A to B man and even he's drooling.

Hewwo there Reccybear, surviving the heat with all that fur.
      I'm with Mr JC on that one, Jackie.

Surviving the heat so far, but they reckon it's gonna hit 30 tomorrow, so I might have to go and sit in a cold bath.

Comment

Just orff to get the kettle changed into errrr another kettle.
        Bacinalongishbit.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1531477 wrote: I'm with Mr JC on that one, Jackie.

Surviving the heat so far, but they reckon it's gonna hit 30 tomorrow, so I might have to go and sit in a cold bath.
          Nooooooooooooo :upset:

I'll get in with yer but you can have the tap end.

Right I must away.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Howyiz - just spent the day on the beach. It was FAB !!!!
            We were there at 10 am :H got a great spot on our 'hidden beach' - mainly known only to locals- but getting more popular every year as folks pass on the word ! :gramps:

Wot's happening here ?

Comment

That'll be nothing then ??
              Fair 'nuff ..............

Comment

Yo Doc :hallo: sunburnt after yer day on the beach?! Is it one of them nuddie ones? Bet it was... go on, tell us, tell us

Inchy - :l ach, aye, out the house and give yourself a chance of some peace.

I have had, let me tell youse, the most AMAZING evening. Truly. One to tell the grandkids. I can't wait to tell, you. Really, I can't. I can;t wait to see all your lovely wee faces light up in delight and an amazement at what all I have done this evening. It so rocked my boat, it nearly capsized. :H

Comment

satz123;1531482 wrote: Howyiz - just spent the day on the beach. It was FAB !!!!
                  We were there at 10 am :H got a great spot on our 'hidden beach' - mainly known only to locals- but getting more popular every year as folks pass on the word ! :gramps:

Wot's happening here ?
                  Sounds lovely what beach? is it as good as Assos?

Comment

x-post - evening mrsa :hallo:

Comment

RunningCourage;1531495 wrote: Yo Doc :hallo: sunburnt after yer day on the beach. Is it one of them nuddie ones? Bet it was... go on, tell us, tell us

Inchy - :l ach, aye, out the house and give yourself a chance of some peace.

I have had, let me tell youse, the most AMAZING evening. Truly. One to tell the grandkids. I can't wait to tell, you. Really, I can't. I can;t wait to see all your lovely wee faces light up in delight and an amazement at what all I have done this evening. It so rocked my boat, it nearly capsized. :H
                      Xpost
                      Tell me Tell me:new:

Comment

anon;1531498 wrote: Xpost
                        Tell me Tell me:new:
                        Oh, ok then... well, it started off with me cooking me dinner.... then i put away me washing on a stool for ironing another day... then i tried but failed to do a crossword.... and THEN i went to the supermarket and bought food. INCLUDING ingredients to bake cakes and such like with. ... and then i drove back home, put the food way, poured myself a cool fizzy drink (apple and blackcurrent), switched on the wireless, sat on me arse, put me feet on the table and logged on here.

Whadaya think?

Am gonna write a book about it. "D'Arsey's Day: Doing Daring Stuff" :new:

Comment

RunningCourage;1531499 wrote: Oh, ok then... well, it started off with me cooking me dinner.... then i put away me washing on a stool for ironing another day... then i tried but failed to do a crossword.... and THEN i went to the supermarket and bought food. INCLUDING ingredients to bake cakes and such like with. ... and then i drove back home, put the food way, poured myself a cool fizzy drink (apple and blackcurrent), switched on the wireless, sat on me arse, put me feet on the table and logged on here.

Whadaya think?

Am gonna write a book about it. "D'Arsey's Day: Doing Daring Stuff" :new:
                          Gripping stuff. What was on the wireless? You are too young for radio 4

Comment

anon;1531500 wrote: Gripping stuff. What was on the wireless? You are too young for radio 4
                            :H Well yeah, cos according to Eddie Mair the average age for 5pm listeners is 60 and the average age for Radio 4 listerns generally is 58... or was that 57? I forget. Yeah... i'm a radio 4 listener. Avid. Old before me time :H That'll be why i'm so wrinkly and tired and curmudgeonly :H:H :gramps:

Comment

RunningCourage;1531501 wrote: :H Well yeah, cos according to Eddie Mair the average age for 5pm listeners is 60 and the average age for Radio 4 listerns generally is 58... or was that 57? I forget. Yeah... i'm a radio 4 listener. Avid. Old before me time :H That'll be why i'm so wrinkly and tired and curmudgeonly :H:H :gramps:
                              Yes I think you are right. Must get off to bed got a 5k in the morning. I love Eddie Mair.

Comment

Good evening folks :hallo:

How's things with ye all?

D'Arsey - ye missed out the most exciting bit.....wot did ye make for yer dinner?

Pleased to announce my stretch is over and done:yay:....... got home safe n sound eventually this eve!

Comment

Working...
                                X