X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 12th July

Yoo Hooo Reccy, Moller, Satzy & Sweety! :l

tiptronic_ct;1531436 wrote:
    A new Chinese restaurant / take-away has opened nearby, so we'll be trying that tonight. One item stands out: Honkong Dark (order before 1 hour) [sic] :H
    I wonder if that was supposed to be Hong Kong Duck?

Late check-in from moi! Been running around like a blue arsed fly all day and now have 10 mins before I got to head back out again... gah!

I doubt if Inchy will log back on tonight but if you do... big hugs hon... :l:l:l Bloody awful situation but it's for the best to stay away from him. I'm sorry you're going through all that. (

And it sounds like you lot are ROASTING over there. How come all I got was rain, wind, overcast skies and more rain while I was there? It was about 30C here today... and it will be getting hotter. But before that we have some remnants from a tropical storm coming our way... we're due to start getting dumped on soon. I reckon rain just follows me WHEREVER I FECKIN GO!

Comment

mollyka;1531534 wrote: When I'm working I'd WELL prefer snow an rain!!! How's Reccie?
      Ach no Molls, are ye serious? Are ye off now for the weekend?

Comment

sweetpea29;1531519 wrote: Work was busy but not just as mental as it has been, thanks for asking xx Had a bit of a hairy journey to get home but just glad to have made it
        I take it you're referring to the marches? It must be quite unsettling to encounter them.

sweetpea29;1531519 wrote:
        How are things with you? Enjoying the heatwave?
        All's well with me, thanks. Not terribly keen on temperature extremes, but I'd much rather be too warm than too cold. Besides, Jackie's promised she's gonna share a cold bath with me tomorrow!

Comment

It's too HOT nfire::toohot::toohot:verheated:

Comment

mollyka;1531539 wrote: Where's the beach Benjy? down near Brittas Bay?
            Meaghermore - the feckin' nuns own the land leading to it - and all around it for miles they are LOADED them wans !

Comment

Zenstyle;1531538 wrote: Yoo Hooo Reccy, Moller, Satzy & Sweety! :l

I wonder if that was supposed to be Hong Kong Duck?

Late check-in from moi! Been running around like a blue arsed fly all day and now have 10 mins before I got to head back out again... gah!

I doubt if Inchy will log back on tonight but if you do... big hugs hon... :l:l:l Bloody awful situation but it's for the best to stay away from him. I'm sorry you're going through all that. (

And it sounds like you lot are ROASTING over there. How come all I got was rain, wind, overcast skies and more rain while I was there? It was about 30C here today... and it will be getting hotter. But before that we have some remnants from a tropical storm coming our way... we're due to start getting dumped on soon. I reckon rain just follows me WHEREVER I FECKIN GO!
              :waving: Zenners, this is for you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXatLOWjr-k[/video]]Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me - YouTube

Comment

Recluse;1531541 wrote: I take it you're referring to the marches? It must be quite unsettling to encounter them.

All's well with me, thanks. Not terribly keen on temperature extremes, but I'd much rather be too warm than too cold. Besides, Jackie's promised she's gonna share a cold bath with me tomorrow
                !
                Hold on a wheist, did I miss something? You and Jacks?! What about SirPee?

Comment

satz123;1531535 wrote: D'arsey is a GECKO Mr Recstar ! allegedly ...... looks like a frog to me:H
                  I thought he was a frog too!!!

Hello zennifer! I keep missing you! :upset:

Comment

Yep I'm as brown as I'm gonna get -so back to normal please.
                    It's all about ME ME ME !!

Comment

mollyka;1531543 wrote: Yo Zenners!!! Yeah - fairly baking alright! S'posed to cool down a bit for the weekend -- that wasn't in my plan AT ALL!!!! Anyway, need to get to Tesco's or we'll have a famine in the house, and I will absolutely NOT go to supermarket in the sunshine, so a lot hinges on the weather for Joe and Joey ;-)
                      Jaysus... particular shopping habits ye have there!!! How's the remaining chook handling her new situation? :h

satz123;1531544 wrote: Meaghermore - the feckin' nuns own the land leading to it - and all around it for miles they are LOADED them wans !
                      :H Yer have a way with wurds Satz...

sweetpea29;1531545 wrote:
                      :waving: Zenners, this is for you!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXatLOWjr-k[/video]]Travis - Why Does It Always Rain On Me - YouTube
                      Bit of kilt and t-shirt action... NOICE!!!! :H (Good tune!) )

Comment

mollyka;1531547 wrote: Never even HEARD of it!! You'd WANT to have seen the grounds of the school I went to as a young one ---- feckin nuns --- don't start me on THEM!!!!
                        It's a SECRET beach that's why you never heard of it!!!:H
                        I could tell you where it is -but then I'd have to kill you :k:

Comment

Recluse;1531549 wrote:
                          Hello zennifer! I keep missing you! :upset:
                          I know... :upset: And I'm going to have to head off in a few again to give someone a birthday card.

I got me new kitchen table and stools yesterday... and a console table for that area that matches... well chuffed me I am! I got the whole lot for $600... I :h Costco.

Comment

:waving: ZENNEROONEY

Comment

Okies... need to get a move on.

Have a good rest of your eveninks! See yiz on the morrow... XXX

Comment

satz123;1531556 wrote: :waving: ZENNEROONEY
                                :waving:

So ye ARE talking to me then!!!

Tara... see you tomozz... X

Comment

Working...
                                X