Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 12th July

mollyka;1531558 wrote:
    She's grand so far --- she's much more sociable with us, sorta follows us around the garden... I'm guessing she's a wee bit lonely, will have to suss out a pal for her..... just not today
    Will you be getting another one to keep her company? (Save the answer for tomorrow... feck... I gotz to run.)

*burnt rubber*

*gone*

Comment

satz123;1531554 wrote: It's a SECRET beach that's why you never heard of it!!!:H
      I could tell you where it is -but then I'd have to kill you :k:
      :H Not secret anymore missus!! expect the hoards there next heatwave we get!! No more skinny-dipping for you!

Comment

I dunno -I always somehow feel like trailer trash in the hot weather.
        All matted hair / vest top / dodgy shorts and slouching around slowly in flip flops.:H Add to that cans of beer (when I drank ) - get the picture ??

Comment

satz123;1531544 wrote: Meaghermore - the feckin' nuns own the land leading to it - and all around it for miles they are LOADED them wans !
          mollyka;1531547 wrote:
          Never even HEARD of it!! You'd WANT to have seen the grounds of the school I went to as a young one ---- feckin nuns --- don't start me on THEM!!!!
          Google maps hasn't heard of it either. No wonder it's only known to the locals.

Comment

:bedtime:
            Talk at sparra fart tomorrow no doubt :hiya:

Comment

satz123;1531566 wrote: I dunno -I always somehow feel like trailer trash in the hot weather.
              All matted hair / vest top / dodgy shorts and slouching around slowly in flip flops.:H Add to that cans of beer (when I drank ) - get the picture ??
              Ye woulda fitted in rightly up here today so, with that get-up

Suppose may away folks, need a lorra-lorra beauty sleep!

Nighters and sweetdreams all xx

Comment

I'll be off too. Night all. :hallo:

Comment

Working...
                X