Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 13th July

Oh and it's me brothers.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry - had to feed - again !!!
      Yeah we had nice lunch but it was soooooooooooo feckin' hot out her garden.
      Won't spend the money & buy a feckin' brolly !
      MY poor mother was all hot & bothered & then fell asleep.

Party on !!!:H

Comment

InChains;1531843 wrote: still at wifes, feel awful, any good vies you can send my way much appreciated, thanks guys

-inchy
        Sending you positive vibes inchy :l I agree with molly...maybe you need to try and distance yourself from your family a little? They don't seem to treat you with any respect or consideration and it's not doing you any good at all.

JackieClaire;1531858 wrote: Now riddle me this. I've just been having a quick look see at hollingdays and how the feckity feck does anyone afford to go abroad these days.
        All things foreign are becoming increasingly expensive Jackie cos the ? is going down the plughole thanks to our beloved leaders. :gramps::gramps::gramps:

satz123;1531859 wrote:
        Howyiz - back in my lair - safe & sound
        Hiya! Did you enjoy your lunch? "Your" being the operative word!

Comment

mollyka;1531871 wrote: Well only you and SirPee and about 10,000 mwo'rs need know that:H
          :H:H

I've got me own keys.

Got a bit of rock and roll radio on here.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

ops: Xpost satzy.

Comment

As long as I can get to Dubbers once a year I'm a happy bunny.

Actually we should make more of the caravan. It's only just over an hour up the road.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1531880 wrote: jesus - why didn't you take a flit up there in this gorgeous weather??!!! I'da been gone like a light if I had it and I didn't have to go to shaggin work!!!!!
                think I'm having a sprog invasion tomorrow --- mentioned bbq...... shit! Love them all but....... we used to always think we were doing my mam a favour landing on her loads of Sundays for lunch with a car full of sprogs --- poor woman, she never let on:H:H:H
                Once Sir Pee's off his sticks we'll make an effort. The grounds a bit bumpy to say the least.

mollyka;1531881 wrote:
                I hope the 'Dubbers ONCE a year' was a typo ;-)
                I'm never away from Ryanair. They should give me free flights just for looking.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1531877 wrote: Oh - I didn't know that Reccie -- the pound to euro seems to hover steadily round 85P - so I'm guessin the euro is goin fast down the plughole also??
                  Errrrm....yep! :upset:

Comment

The 12 week mark is about the time he gets rid of the sticks. He uses only one most of the time now.

Not sure where the UK is going at the moment. Seems to me they stick a load of ridiculous money saving shite in a hat and once a week pull one out. Make a big hoo haa and then do sweet f*** all.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1531885 wrote: The 12 week mark is about the time he gets rid of the sticks. He uses only one most of the time now.

Not sure where the UK is going at the moment. Seems to me they stick a load of ridiculous money saving shite in a hat and once a week pull one out. Make a big hoo haa and then do sweet f*** all.
                      Yes....but apparently the money saving shite doesn't apply to MPs' salaries which have to go up by 10%. :gramps::gramps::gramps:

Comment

Recluse;1531887 wrote: Yes....but apparently the money saving shite doesn't apply to MPs' salaries which have to go up by 10%. :gramps::gramps::gramps:
                        Ahhhhhhhhhh but the poor wee souls have had to be honest about their expenses. They neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed their pay rise.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

In a very dysfunctional way, it's good to see that ours isn't the only place where the politicos are on the take.
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm halfway through a large packet of Whispers and on the verge of sending the youngest cub a text, asking if I can buy her strawberry Sour Punk off her.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1531890 wrote: I'm halfway through a large packet of Whispers and on the verge of sending the youngest cub a text, asking if I can buy her strawberry Sour Punk off her.
                              That'll cost ya.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Hiyas! What ye all up to?!

Raining cats n dogs here... all thoughts of outside painting totally off the menu buggeritt. So instead I did some sorting through my closet, made some cat food from scratch, bought a set of headphones on Amazon (roilly kewl ones made by Ludacris enterprises... styling, me, I am... (in my own mind, so leave me be!)) and searched the Google Gods with the list I've been meaning to tackle for ages. All in all a very nice laid back day.

How is a'body? And owt happening I should ken aboot (if there's a likely "synopsis" candidate aroon, tha would be reet kindly like...)

(I reckon the mix of Yorkshire and Scottish will confuse the lot of yers...)

Comment

Working...
                                X