Army Thread Saturday 13th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1531920 wrote: Ach what would you be wanting with a kit hen? A kit henette is way easier to clean n'est pas?! Ye've a nice gas kewker and all! Rare as rocking horse shite over here... Got a glass top 'lectric jobbie but remember the gas fondly... (Well, the kit hen gas. Or maybe the craic. But gas-gas... :no: I'm a lady...) :H
    :H The lady doth present if there be too much gas! Aye - ah love the gas kewker me does. Never had one before. Need to get a wok for stir fry's next...

Comment

RunningCourage;1531922 wrote: :H The lady doth present if there be too much gas! Aye - ah love the gas kewker me does. Never had one before. Need to get a wok for stir fry's next...
      I may PRESENT too much gas but I'm not protesting! :H Achully, I'm not the windy type... still have a giggle at it! )

Oh yeah... a regular wok on a glass electric... emm... NOPE. Used to love the wok I had... stir-frys are great... they're quick, tasty and healthy... and hardly any clean-up with it all done in one pan.

It.has.just.started.feckin.raining.and.thundering. again.... Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I go over there... it rains. I come back here... it's lovely over there. Now it rains here. Some Ting Wong with this picture...

Edit: This is not rain... it's a feckin deluge. BAH!

Comment

i kant spel :H protesting presenting... :H

Comment

RunningCourage;1531929 wrote: i kant spel :H protesting presenting... :H
          I doth protest
          That you present
          THAT I resent
          I'll have you know...

Cooking on gas is so much better. Easily adjustable etc. But, yeah, clean up's not as easy at the glass electric hob. Oh just move over Martha Stewart... we have it covered already! (I just don't want to wear an orange jump suit otherwise ye'd have had a run for yer money there Martha...)

Comment

Working...
          X