Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams

She is the most beautiful little person i have ever seen...i would love to send you a picture of the love of my life...

Comment

Dreams

ALWAY REMEMBER THE DREAMER IS THE BEST INTURPETER OF YOUR DREAMS , BOOKS CAN HELP . TRAINING CAN HELP, BUT JUST LIKE DRINKING AND RECOVERY WE KNOW OUR SELVES BEST. LOOK IN SIDE NOT OUT SIDE YOU CAN INTRUP YOUR DREAMS LETS HAVE FUN FEED BACK FROM EACH OTHER. AS ALWAYS TOM. P.S. THANKS DILAYNE FOR YOUR EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE WHICH IS ALWAYS WELCOME. WE ALSO INVITE OTHERS TO SHARE THEIR OWN INTUITION AND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE TO HELP ALL OF US WITH SELF GROWTH AND PERSONAL INSIGHT. THAT WAY WE CAN ALL HELP EACH OTHER. AS ALWAYS ,TOM

Comment

Dreams

Di, you are such a Jungian I can't believe it.

Comment

Dreams

fsophiah...oh yeah baby...
          I'm reading a book now that compares Tereasa of Avila and Carl Jung...very interesting! :0P I love Jungian psychology (depth psychology) because it just makes everything make more sense..even religion, politics AND addictions...I think I read recently that Jung said that archetypes are seeds to the soul...he talks a lot about dream figures being archetypal. For me, it reinforces that we are all one at the deepest God level. anyway...I could go on, but I'm going to try to be a good girl and not be a board hog here...I'll try anyway! :0)

Comment

Dreams

Here is a interesting one for you last night, In my dream I was fighting with someone on this board. I could feel it was a man and I was protecting 2 women. But faces I could not see, then we go to where I have a system whre I can find a house on a map click on it and bring up the "dirt" on everyone who lives there.#rdly I was dreaming about some lovely eggs benedict severed on thick bread instead of enlish muffin it looked yummy before I could taste Hubster woke me up. So what did you dream about last night?
            Smile
            Mary

Comment

Dreams

HI Mary,
              hmmm, I'll have to give yours some thought..a lot of interesting stuff there.
              Tuesday night I had an interesting dream. I woke up (in the dream) and felt there were intruders in the house. I went into my office and there was a cloth on my computer monitor..when I lifted the cloth, the monitor wasn't there. I was pissed then. I charged through the dark house (instead of waking and sending my husband to find the culprits) I was a little scared, but mostly pissed..I went down stairs yelling, "who is there", "where is my monitor"..I go into an empty room I have downstairs and there are two men sitting on the floor leaning against the wall. I ask who too my monitor..the man on the right pointed to the man on the left and said, "Ed did"..I asked him where it was.

So, I saw my analyst the next day who helped me see what this was about. In dreams, you, the observer is your ego. The processes I'm going through right now is forcing me to give up my ego, which puts me in the dark..basically. The monitor represented my intellectual way of seeing and navigating through life..but it is not going to serve me where I need to go (more from my heart?) Well, I'm pretty pissed off about that now, because it's kind of scary to be fumbling around in the dark without my former means of navigation.
              That's just one way to look at it.

Comment

Working...
              X