Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Wednesday 17th July

Goooooooooooood morning, folksies

Wednesday already - can hardly believe it. Downhill to the weekend from here, though.

Have a lekker day, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Good morning you wee stripey bugger. :l You're up early. Or am I late? Feck's sakes who knows anymore... bloody senility!

And good morning to the rest of the troops as yiz arrive! XXX

Comment

Good morning zen and tips.

Comment

Good morning MrT, Zenny, MrsA and all to come :hallo:

Hope ye all are well?

Big day here today, it's my students' final assessment day, where the university come out and myself and lecturer assess as to whether she's safe n ready to be a nurse, so have everything crossed that all goes well. She is great so hopefully will sail through- cant help feel a tad nervous though xx

Have a lovely day folks and maybe see ye later xx

Comment

Good morning Tipps Zen Anon and Sweetpea. Good luck with your assement today Sweetpea i'm sure you will do well and make a great nurse. You like your job and are very good at it. Forgot to mention end of last month I booked a holiday. 5th of October I go a 7 day Medditearnan cruise. I fly to Barcelona and we go next to Tunis the 3 stops Italy 2 France and a final day in Barcelona then home. I got a bargain as i'm going alone. Bit nervous as its my first cruise and I don't normaly travel solo but excited as well. Another cloudy start but warm. Forecast is for sun and cloud in mid 20's. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Comment

Morning Tips, Zenny, Whizzy, Peapantaloons, and Foxy... foxy going on a holibags?! A cruise no less?! Lucky you

Good luck with yer student;s assessment today - she'll do fine - you is a good teacher of nursing methinks :l

Zen - you is senile. And i is ze Forth... and Jacs is ze Tyne and Molls is ze Liffey... and PP is ze Lagan...:H

Comment

sweetpea29;1533227 wrote: Good morning MrT, Zenny, MrsA and all to come :hallo:

Hope ye all are well?

Big day here today, it's my students' final assessment day, where the university come out and myself and lecturer assess as to whether she's safe n ready to be a nurse, so have everything crossed that all goes well. She is great so hopefully will sail through- cant help feel a tad nervous though xx

Have a lovely day folks and maybe see ye later xx
              oh I used to love my students and worried about them more than myself, I hope she does you proud:goodjob:

LOVE your rivers Arsey:H

A cruise is fab Foxy but watch the booze:upset:

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, Zennifer, Our Whizzy, Sweetyoea, Foxyloxy, D'Arsey, Our Whizzy.

I'm actually a bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF5xVnTo8gs[/video]]Lindisfarne - Fog on the Tyne - YouTube

didn't sleep awfully well.
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Sorry got lost in Youtube.

I'll bet she'll be grand, Sweety. You could be my mentor any day.

Crikey sounds more like a speed boat rather than a liner visiting all those places in 7 days. Well jell.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning

Slow start for me this morning...can't seem to wake up properly.

Good luck to your student piddlepants, I'm sure she'll be fine with you guiding her.

And wow at the cruise foxy! Very adventurous! Hope you have a great time.

Hope your financial dealings have a positive outcome molly.

Just had an e-mail to say my new freezer for the garage wot I ordered yesterday is arriving tomorrow, a week earlier than expected. That counts as excitement in my little world!

Comment

RunningCourage;1533244 wrote: Zen - you is senile. And i is ze Forth... and Jacs is ze Tyne and Molls is ze Liffey... and PP is ze Lagan...:H
                      You have to include me in this. I'd like to think my lack of brainpower is due to the damned heatwave, but I fear not. Can't remember shite. And it is getting worse.

Happy Wednesday all!

Dreamt last night that I had a small glass of wine and woke up PISSED OFF. Was so happy to realize it was only a dream. WHat a relief. Went back to sleep until the alarm

Have a great day all

Love Waggy
                      February 27th, 2013. A New , Successful Start. :h

When everything seems like an uphill struggle, just think of the view from the top!!

Comment

Hi everyone !

Great excitement in the Army - with
                        • Bank dealings
                        • Crusies :yay:
                        • Fridge Freezers :yay: againHump day for Tipps :Yay:PP She will fly it with you as mentor :l
                        ps D'arsey - I always eat at my desk or with my friend ANYWHERE except where the rest of them are - they annoy the shit out of me mostly.
                        Plus : The canteen is SMELLY - come back smelling of chips :egad:

Comment

Hi everyone !

Great excitement in the Army - with
                          • Bank dealings
                          • Crusies :yay:
                          • Fridge Freezers :yay: againHump day for Tipps :Yay:PP She will fly it with you as mentor :l
                          ps D'arsey - I always eat at my desk or with my friend ANYWHERE except where the rest of them are - they annoy the shit out of me mostly.
                          Plus : The canteen is SMELLY - come back smelling of chips :egad:

Comment

Recluse;1533258 wrote: Morning

Slow start for me this morning...can't seem to wake up properly.

Good luck to your student piddlepants, I'm sure she'll be fine with you guiding her.

And wow at the cruise foxy! Very adventurous! Hope you have a great time.

Hope your financial dealings have a positive outcome molly.

Just had an e-mail to say my new freezer for the garage wot I ordered yesterday is arriving tomorrow, a week earlier than expected. That counts as excitement in my little world!
                            Hey Recstar - with your new fridge freezer you can get all the bargains :goodjob:

Everyone over here is talking about - Tesco Finest fish cakes - 2 packs x2 for 5 euro.

They are yummy done in the oven & served simply with mayo ( with fresh lime juice added) mmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Oooh Reccy's getting a new freezer, can I put my feet in it. Bit warm again today.

Just nipped up the florist's to get my uncle's flowers. Bewdiful red roses, white daisies and leeks. Yep leeks. He was a champion leek grower and I couldn't think of a better tribute to him.

Geez this is killing me.

Right of to do busy stuff again.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X