Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Friday 19th July

Good morning, folksies

It's been a tough week, so I'm very grateful that Friday is here. Have a lekker day, everyone!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

:hallo: Tip and Army...

Sneaking in before bed as I just saw you post.

I was reading the *$%&@*%&#) thread as some new comers have just discovered it.
    Went back to page 1 to see how the thread started and I do believe that's where you got your Senior Member Recognition :H:H

Check it out and you'll forget all about the week you've had....PPQP

Comment

LOL PPQ... I'll need to go and read the start of the fuck thread now!

Marnin' feckers! Lazy bunch of gits yiz are and here's me just getting home :wow: Had a FAB night out at the tranny show... bonded with one called Diva who's real name is Thomas... you'd have had to be there. Cheryl's mum was stoked with all the goings on... really good night. ) (Cept for the rain and me driving in it.)

In me leaba with the lappers and going to surf a bit before I conk out.

Have a good POETS day a'body... xxx

Comment

Good morning Zen Tranny show sounded fun.:H

Hi Tips enjoy your last day at work. I hope it is a better day than the last four

Good morning PPQ.

Off for a run at 6am before the heat and the family wake up. I now have 5 extra people in the house.:upset:

Comment

Hiya Whizzy! Yeah, the tranny show was a blast.

Who are the 5 visitors? ( Piccadilly Circus, your house. Hope they scoot sooner rather than later...

Have a good run... x

Comment

2 daughters 1 partner 1 baby 1 toddler and in half an hours time 2 schoolchidren

So I am out the door ASAP:H

Comment

Good morning Tipperooo, PPPPPPPPPPPPpppppppppppppppppp, Zennifer, Our Whizzy,

You all know who my favourite tranny is.:h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwUjJXxoGy4[/video]]Sweet Transvestite - Rocky Horror Picture Show - YouTube
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning

Had a quick read back over last night's thread.

Glad the funeral went as well as could be expected Jackie, and with lots of people there.

Enjoy your fortnight off peapie.

And now I know what a Garibaldi biscuit is. Fairly sure I've munched on one or two in the dim and distant past, but would never have known what thay were called. Or why. Very educational, these army threads.

Comment

Good morning MrT, Porqoui, Zenny, MrsA, Jackie, Reccie and all :hallo:

MrT- glad your tough week is near done- hope you enjoy your weekend

Porquoi- hope you are well?

Zenny- good to hear ye enjoyed yer night out :goodjob:

MrsA- ye'll soon be needing another holiday/break away again. Hope you don't hafta do all the work when the family are in town? Cant imagine running in this heat- it must be way tougher on the body.

Hiya Jackie and Reccie :hiya: Any plans for today? Ye two planning on sharing a paddling pool?!

I've one load of laundry done- just to hang out, another few loads to go, need to hoover, mop etc.. but its just too hot!!! Also hafta nip out to shops and buy few last min. essentials. Only going away til tues- will be travelling back with the bro on boat from Holyhead-Dublin- like a big kid here, nearly more excited about the boat trip than London!!:H

Comment

Hello youse two.

Bit breezy for the paddling pool today. It would be full of leaves before you could say tree.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

sweetpea29;1534079 wrote: Hiya Jackie and Reccie :hiya: Any plans for today? Ye two planning on sharing a paddling pool?!
                      I'm gonna do a little work outside sweetie - pruning mainly - and then go and get my hair cut to try to stay cool. Then I might go to the supermarket and buy a load of stuff to stick in my new freezer.

sweetpea29;1534079 wrote: Only going away til tues- will be travelling back with the bro on boat from Holyhead-Dublin- like a big kid here, nearly more excited about the boat trip than London!!:H
                      I can understand the excitement about the boat actually...used to love going on them when I was a kid (haven't been on one for yonks) Ships were a constant source of inspiration for me when playing with my lego!

JackieClaire;1534081 wrote:
                      Hello youse two.

Bit breezy for the paddling pool today. It would be full of leaves before you could say tree.
                      Do you have lots of trees in your garden Jackie?

Comment

Recluse;1534097 wrote: I'm gonna do a little work outside sweetie - pruning mainly - and then go and get my hair cut to try to stay cool. Then I might go to the supermarket and buy a load of stuff to stick in my new freezer.

Icecream ( chocolate, raspberry ripple, neapolitan,Cornish, mint chip)
                        Ice lollies. ( Mivvies, Fabs, Rockets, Mini milks, Magnums,)
                        Variety of cornettos and some frozen yoghurt.

Now that's me done, you just get what you want.

Recluse;1534097 wrote:

Do you have lots of trees in your garden Jackie?
                        Just one great big fecker in the garden and a fair few on the path at the beack of the house.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1534135 wrote: Icecream ( chocolate, raspberry ripple, neapolitan,Cornish, mint chip)
                          Ice lollies. ( Mivvies, Fabs, Rockets, Mini milks, Magnums,)
                          Variety of cornettos and some frozen yoghurt.

Now that's me done, you just get what you want.
                          Blimey! I think I can spot a theme there! :H

Where's the boss?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs[/video]]The Boss - Dancing In The Dark - YouTube

Comment

:woot: It's weekend!

:wavin: Army.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Afternoon Troops.

Sweltering. Can deal with that. The little sister from next door with the piercing scream that makes me simultaneously nauseus while giving me a headache isn't so ... uhm ... welcoming. Not dealing with that quite as well.

JC, I think we need a baked alaska for Reccy's freezer too. Shall i bake one?

PP - how's your first day orf?

Tipps - woot in-wootin-deedy!

Hello :hallo: everyone else.

Comment

Working...
                              X