Army Thread Friday 19th July

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;1534272 wrote: If you've ice cream and lollies it is a decidedly loud, resounding NO it is not safe!

What food did you get? Remember we discussed all the ins and outs of your freezer or lack thereof... so I'm emotionally invested in this thing! :H :new:

p.s. Get a stand up fan... you won't regret it... I pinky swear...

(Should I become a personal shopper?)
    I bought prawns and fish and chicken and petits pois and...and...well, you get the general idea.

If I go out and buy a fan the heatwave will end tomorrow and winter will be upon us before the month's out. :upset:

Comment

Recluse;1534297 wrote: I bought prawns and fish and chicken and petits pois and...and...well, you get the general idea.

If I go out and buy a fan the heatwave will end tomorrow and winter will be upon us before the month's out. :upset:
      Nice healthy stuff. I bought some nice prawns on Wednesday for the freezer.

Buy the fan and hide it in the boot and smuggle it in under the cover of darkness........................ :ey:

Comment

Zenstyle;1534294 wrote: Time to lewk for it methinks... bet the weather will be hot for a bit on and off.

How is Sir Pee doing with his hip? Cheryl seems to be doing really well but she's getting cranky and bored.
        Ahh bored and cranky. Fed up with box sets, Netflix, books. Sounds like she's getting better. Can she have work sent home. She should be able to drive around the 6 week mark.

He gets a bit of 'tugging' in the scar which is more uncomfortable than painful. But he's nigh on back to normal. It's 9 weeks tomorrow and they reckon on a 12 week full recovery.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Recluse;1534297 wrote: I bought prawns and fish and chicken and petits pois and...and...well, you get the general idea.

Exactly my thoughts. Find the fan and it'll be below zero before I've got it in the living room.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1534302 wrote: Ahh bored and cranky. Fed up with box sets, Netflix, books. Sounds like she's getting better. Can she have work sent home. She should be able to drive around the 6 week mark.

He gets a bit of 'tugging' in the scar which is more uncomfortable than painful. But he's nigh on back to normal. It's 9 weeks tomorrow and they reckon on a 12 week full recovery.
            Nah... they took her work laptop off her so she can't do owt. Feck knows what's going on at her work... bedlam perhaps?

Yeah... bored & cranky are the buzzwords lol! Nothing a pair of ear plugs doesn't sort.

She reckons she's going to start driving this weekend. Ridiculously soon if you ask me and I'm not sure why her doctor doesn't recommend against it. She's back at work end of the month.

I know what that "tugging" is... it's bloody annoying but it goes away eventually... it's internal scarring I think.

Comment

JackieClaire;1534303 wrote: Exactly my thoughts. Find the fan and it'll be below zero before I've got it in the living room.
              :H:H:H

Reccy and Jacks...

Comment

Hey guys :hallo:- got distracted by the phone...

Really better go get sorted for tomorrow -have an early start. Just wanted to say nighters to ye all -- hope to get on whilst at me bros but just in case I don't- will miss yis all :l

Zenny - you are very good for buying all those clothes for not just yer Mum but Aunt and Cousin also- feck me I find it hard enuf buying me own clothes never mind for others!

Must admit had same thoughts as Jacks and Reccie re getting a fan- Im sure it would just jinx us!!!

Be well folks, see yis about xx

Comment

Zenstyle;1534304 wrote: Nah... they took her work laptop off her so she can't do owt. Feck knows what's going on at her work... bedlam perhaps?

Yeah... bored & cranky are the buzzwords lol! Nothing a pair of ear plugs doesn't sort.

She reckons she's going to start driving this weekend. Ridiculously soon if you ask me and I'm not sure why her doctor doesn't recommend against it. She's back at work end of the month.

I know what that "tugging" is... it's bloody annoying but it goes away eventually... it's internal scarring I think.
                  I got that with me gall bladder. A sort of 'twang'.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm about the driving. Sir Pee actually waited 8 weeks until the surgeon gave him the all clear for driving. Last thing he wanted was having to start the healing process all over again.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1534305 wrote:
                    Reccy and Jacks...

Oh Sweetypea, before ye go. I've got my first sweetypea flowers. Lovely shade of violet.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Zenstyle;1534305 wrote: Reccy and Jacks...

You got that right zenners!

Bye peapie. Have a good journey. :hallo:

Comment

JackieClaire;1534311 wrote: :H:H:H

Oh Sweetypea, before ye go. I've got my first sweetypea flowers. Lovely shade of violet.
                        :H Course had a quick peak back!!!

Mine haven't flowered yet- was gonna ask bout yers earlier. Hopefully when I get back they'll be flowering- trying a white variety this year!!

Really away now :hallo:

Comment

:waving: Bye Sweety! Have a great time! :waving:

Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Sweetypie.

Anyone for a sausage and onion bun. Cos I's going to have 2.

Bacinalongishbit.
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;1534310 wrote: I got that with me gall bladder. A sort of 'twang'.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm about the driving. Sir Pee actually waited 8 weeks until the surgeon gave him the all clear for driving. Last thing he wanted was having to start the healing process all over again.
                              Jaysus... now i'm imagining you and yer gall bladder...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm is right about her driving. Hope i'm not the car in front of her when she doesn't have the strength to brake...

Comment

Working...
                              X