• Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 20th July 2013

Morning Troops.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Good morning, JC :l

A bit of a dreary day here, weatherwise. I need to get my arse into gear somehow - no time to just 'be' today. The weekly suburban chores await and then collecting mum fron the airport early afternoon.

Just fed Jasmine. Puts a smile on my face every time. It's as if she's about to get the best gourmet meal - bounces around and makes little noises of anticipation :H. The cats are a more dignified lot.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning, hun.:l

Crikey it's only 2 minutes since your Ma went away.

It rained over night, so it's very pleasant this morning.

I wonder if cats are jealous of dogs because of their reputation for being aloof. When they really want to let rip and do somersaults now and again. Mebbees they do that when everyone's out.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Well, the little one we got as a companion for Jasmine is defo confused about his identity. He does his business squatting on the lawn like Jasmine and sleeps on the dog duvet most of the day. He also plays with her. I suspect he has more fun than the others.
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Awwwww that's so cute.

Poor Bess has only got an over active goldfish to stare at, when we're out.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

I hope you'll have a lekker Saturday - I'm off before the town centre gets too busy.
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I'm orff to the orifice in a few. Didn't go in yesterday so said I'd do today to make up the time.

Enjoy your day, lovely.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Mornin' Jacks & the 'now gone' Tips
                Sorry I was AWOL yesterday. Noseyhole in work ( we share an office) was very trying and put me in a bad humour. I emailed my boss and said I was heading home with lappy & would work from there. She said fine - then internet went AWOL - and I just worked on spreadsheets - :yuk:
                All gone by the time I got on MWO last night ..............having first done my impersonation of a goldfish sleeping in the chair.
                WORKING OF A SATURDA JACKEROONEY??? :egad:

Comment

Satz asleep

Comment

Morning army

I spotted that typo satzy!

satz123;1534455 wrote: All gone by the time I got on MWO last night ..............having first done my intimidation of a goldfish sleeping in the chair.
                    What did noseyhole do to annoy you?

Comment

Marnin all...howsyiz? been busy this last week..fence building out of pallet wood..pics on Fridays abbs thread...Raining up in yi land jacs?? keep it ..its nice n sunny here on the Yorks Lancs border

Satzy...new game ..if you look on todays abs thread..instructions for "crap snickering"worra great game..all you need is an asshole with an attitude problem..all you do is some well placed remarks either directly or indirectly and Bobs your mothers brother!! Would work great for Mr Nosey
                      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Afternoon army no rain for bout 15 days or more according to forecast. another hot one ahead. I'm going to cut the grass out back shortly or try if I don't melt. Full of weeds but not so much grass growth. Anyways going make tracks catch yis later and have a super Saturday whatever your plans.:rays::hallo:lanter:

Comment

:wavin: Army

Mum is home safe and sound. Jasmine was beside herself with joy. She needs feeding though. Mum, that is. Not the dog.
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Oi!!! Where are yis all?

Curry on the menu tonight. Suits the cold wet weather.

Off to grind some spices, then.
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Cheeses twice, folksies! Is it the heatwave up north making you uncommunicative?

Curry made. Just waiting for the potatos to soften up and start absorbing the gravy, then I'll start on the rotis. We buy them from an aunt of Mrs. T's.

Reccie: have you adopted a dog yet?
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X