• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread Saturday 20th July 2013

satz123;1534607 wrote: :waving: Mollers
    Feckin' sweltering here too nfire:
    JC thanks for confirming I'm not ready for the knacker's yard yet:l
    I make a solemn vow here and now that I will keep on rocking until the day I die.

We're listening to Saturday night rock party on Absolute radio.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

mollyka;1534613 wrote: Well that's from the sublime to the ridiculous:H:H:H
      Isn't it just.

Nice bit of heavy metal played so loud it makes the windows rattle normally sees me right. Seems to be working.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Apparently good comedy on TV3 'I Went Down' - supposed to be very funny Irish film - not sure I have the attention span

Comment

Dread to tell Molls what I'm about to watch..................Mrs Brown. Please don't hurt me.

Oh and then an episode of Boardwalk Empire. Sir Pee got the series 2 box set. Most excellent.

Must away, lovelies.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Just going to watch that film on tv3 Satz and see whats its like. I like Brenden Gleeson in films he's a good actor and can take on many roles. Well if I don't fall asleep half way tru. Saturday can be a crap night for tv.:television:

Comment

Well is it any good ?- had to come away up here from the box - get very fidgety sitting there. best up here and read a bit - with the fan on - 'cos it's like a bleedin' sauna.
              Who's annoying our Molls ?:bat:

Comment

Where's t'other fella ???
                D'Arsey ............. ?

Comment

No Molls I didn't see that one must get it out. I think Brendan Gleeson was in the general I liked that one. Haven't really been counting days but must be over 2 months. I did slip one weekend when I stopped the antibuse for a few days but got back on track. I'm weak willed and complusions take over but i'm back taking antibuse in the evening so another 10 days af. I wish the drinking thoughts wud go some days are easy others aren't but one day I just want to be free of this beast and falling back and slipping up. I hate drink I just don't always have control over it i'm am an alcoholic. Back to AA soon too but it doesn't do a lot for me. Ahh just being maudlin on a Saturday night :H.

Comment

ok think I have to go zzzzzzzzzzz
                    Have they joy of going to the cemetry tomorrow morn inkele: - at least it's in loverly Howth.
                    Will do a tour of all the graves including Phil Lynnott 's. Met his mam last time!
                    Nighters xx

Comment

Evening Troops, hope you all had a good day, cloudy and not so warm here.

Better warm up tomorrow!
                      AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Evening Spider was a lovely hot sunny day here. Did a load of gardening. Think forecast is for the same tomorrow. Hope you get nice weather for tomorrow. Off to bed when this film ends. its ok wudn't watch it again. Anyway nite folks till tomorrow.:wavin::bedtime:

Comment

Working...
                        X