Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am a stupid, over-reacting farm animal....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry if I got anyone's back up with my whingeing yesterday... You are all great and I am a whinger. I shouldn't be allowed on here. I whinge, whinge, whinge..... I have probably upset good friends so.......

Dear Bluebell....here is a :l for you. You are fine. Everything is ok. I promise.

You be nice to yourself-
    Lisa

Comment

No biggie blue, I understood where you were coming from. But if you could disappear for a while so I can kill a thread...........
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Oh, yes the bricks, remember, you can borrow some and toss them instead of your puter.
        You are ok you blue farm animal. LOL
        Lori
        *Definition of Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result* Albert Einstein

Comment

Bluebell, don't be silly....send me the computer! Mine is all jacked up I could use a new one.

No, really........we love you Blue......don't you dare go anywhere! Besides, you just got all those cool colored pencils in your box.....You CAN'T leave.

:huggy :huggy :huggy :huggy
          :h :h :h :h

Comment

It is true.. I whinged... and It Is True....

Comment

I don't want to make light of my whingeing. I also don't want to appear to be soliciting affection. I just had this stored (especially for Kate) and wanted to get it posted before I go into self-imposed exile.

Comment

Whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge, whinge,

Comment

See?

Thank you Tawny.

Comment

can't you just blame it on the meds? an erratic side effect not seen before

Comment

Blue, you stay right where you are missy!!
                      "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Nancy, you could be right.... meds mixed with PMS mixed with liquorice tea. Definately a dangerous mix.

Kate - the camera never lies.

Tawny -

Everyone you are all just great. I can't stay on long because it's not fair on you all, me taking up valuable space that some other non-whingeing person could be using.

Comment

You felt the way you felt you should not have to apologize for your feelings if you belived them genuine and true! think for youself and be yourself
                          Smile and love the beautiful Bluebell
                          Mary

Comment

Thanks Simey.

I am not so much apologising for my feelings re the Monthly Abs post, more apologising for being mad at the people who supported me via PM but did not support me on the thread, publicly. Now, after thought, I realise that I am mad at myself for not sticking with my gut instinct and mad at myself for deleting my post and mad at myself for turning it round to being mad at the others.

Did you understand that? Could you explain it to me?

Thanks Simey:l

Comment

Oh-it's forgotten ~ even though I wasn't here for it. Now go over to Monthly Abs & post it's Friday ( despite the fact it's still Thursday for me & I'm going to bed in 2 hrs...LOL!
                              :flower: Change a life; make someone feel important. ................. ........................ ..................... ........................ ................. ....... sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X